become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ecology/Personal_Pages
Forest Canopy Researchers
Science: Biology: Ecology: Aquatic Ecology: Personal Pages
Science: Biology: Ecology: Consultants
Science: Employment: Resumes
Society: Issues: Environment: Personal Pages
Society: People: Personal Homepages
Akcakaya, H. Resit
- Research at Stony Brook University focuses on developing and applying quantitative methods to address questions in conservation biology and environmental risk assessment.
- Shallow lake ecology, eutrophication, restoration through biomanipulation, behavioural ecology, ecotoxicology. CV and publication list.
Brown, James H.
- Research in the Brown lab includes ecology, biogeography, macroecology, allometry and body size studies. Lab members, research, publications, CV and teaching.
- Research interests include biogeochemistry of forest landscapes, forest soils, soil carbon and climate, water quality and nitrogen deposition.
- Description of population and community ecology research in the lab of David R. Chalcraft at East Carolina University, Greenville, NC.
DeLuca, John J.
- Works in the fields of ecology, conservation biology, ornithology, and natural resource management, with an emphasis on birds and other wildlife.
- Interests include environmental research, ecological research, environmental monitoring and landscape resource planning.
- Fish ecologist working on species distribution modelling to assess the potential impacts of climate change on stream ecosystems.
- Human settlement adaptation, greywater purification, ruralisation, permaculture, recycling of nutrients, oil depletion problems.
- Assistant Professor of Grassland Ecology. Department of Agronomy. University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Jackson, Robert B.
- Plant physiological ecology and ecosystem ecology. Full text of many recent publications and poster presentations.
- Research in plant-animal interactions and conservation biology at the University of Fribourg.
- Research on polar sea-ice microbes, their adaptations to the extreme environment, and their effect on sea ice physical properties.
Kutlakhmedov, Yuri Alexeevich
- Professor of Radiecology of Kiev State University, Ukraine.
- Research into the links between agricultural intensification, plant biodiversity, ecosystem functioning and resilience in grazing systems.
Le Goff-Vitry, Marie
- Molecular ecology. Research projects, publications and teaching interests.
- Postdoctoral Research Scientist at Columbia University. Research focusing on environmental and ecological changes in forests across tropical Asia, South America, the Mediterranean, and Eastern North America.
Masyagina, Oxana V.
- Research interests include ecology, plant physiology, climate change, boreal forests and permafrost.
McPeek, Mark A.
- Professor of Biological Sciences at Dartmouth College, University of Kentucky. Research interests in ecology and evolutionary biology and publications.
- Research activities at Prof. Munshi-South’s lab at Baruch College include laboratory and field work in conservation biology, molecular ecology and mammalogy.
- Tropical forest ecology research and teaching in the Department of Biology, University of Hawaii at Hilo.
- Abstracts, publications and links related to conservation biology and plant invasions.
- Specializing in control theory, with emphasis on foraging theory. Also, available are whitepapers and educational background.
Peart, David R.
- Research interests include the growth and survival of trees, the dynamics of populations, and the composition and structure of forests.[Dartmouth College]
- Contains wildlife and resource management information for USA biologists and students.
- Structural research on a European forest with measurement of LAI, WAI, PAI, leaf and branch angle.
- Postdoctoral fellow in ecology at Massey University, New Zealand. Research interests include fragmentation of habitats.
- Chemical ecology of insects including how plant volatiles and pheromones influence insect behavior. Also lists scientific activities and publications.
Stephens, Philip A.
- Research interests include mammalian population dynamics, behavioral modelling and mathematical ecology.
Ulanowicz, Robert E.
- Theory of ascendency; ecosystems network analysis; causality; food-web studies; ecological thermodynamics and information theory.
- Volker Rudolf at Rice University with description of his research interests, publications and contact information.
Wade, Brian D.
- Research interests include microbial ecology and evolution, microbiogeology, molecular genetic techniques and astrobiology.
- Behavioral dynamics of thrips (Order Thysanoptera) and their natural enemies.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 27, 2014 at 5:15:08 UTC -