become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ecology/Microbial_Ecology
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Ecology: Microbial Ecology
Science: Biology: Evolution: Molecular
Science: Biology: Microbiology
Bacteriophage Ecology Group
- Possibly the only site dealing with bacteriophage virus ecology. Includes a wealth of photos and drawings of these viruses as well as all you'd ever need to know about them.
Digital Learning Center for Microbial Ecology
- Michigan State University website with extensive resources on microbes and the environments they live in, as well as links to other microbial ecology resources on the web. Includes the Microbe Zoo.
- Information from Wikipedia on the relationship of microorganisms with one another and with their environment.
Microbial Ecology Group
- Research documents, publications, programs, projects, staff. Technische Universitaet Muenchen, Germany.
Microbial Ecology Working Group
- Main areas of study are compost and soil microbiology, molecular ecology, microbial communities, anaerobic digestion and fertilizer development. Page includes list of projects and publications. Located at the University of Innsbruck.
Microbial Life: Educational Resources
- Provides educational material on microbial life in extreme environments, in marine environments, microbial observatories and research methods.
The Nüsslein Lab
- On-going research on microbial ecology carried out by the Nusslein Lab, University of Massachusetts, USA.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2014 at 18:24:09 UTC -