become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ecology/Microbial_Ecology
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Ecology: Microbial Ecology
Science: Biology: Evolution: Molecular
Science: Biology: Microbiology
Bacteriophage Ecology Group
- Possibly the only site dealing with bacteriophage virus ecology. Includes a wealth of photos and drawings of these viruses as well as all you'd ever need to know about them.
The Center for Microbial Ecology (CME)
- The intellectual focus of the Center for Microbial Ecology is to understand factors that influence the competitiveness, diversity and function of microorganisms in their natural and managed habitats.
Digital Learning Center for Microbial Ecology
- Michigan State University website with extensive resources on microbes and the environments they live in, as well as links to other microbial ecology resources on the web. Includes the Microbe Zoo.
- Information from Wikipedia on the relationship of microorganisms with one another and with their environment.
Microbial Ecology Group
- Research documents, publications, programs, projects, staff. Technische Universitaet Muenchen, Germany.
Microbial Ecology Working Group
- Main areas of study are compost and soil microbiology, molecular ecology, microbial communities, anaerobic digestion and fertilizer development. Page includes list of projects and publications. Located at the University of Innsbruck.
Microbial Life: Educational Resources
- Provides educational material on microbial life in extreme environments, in marine environments, microbial observatories and research methods.
The Nüsslein Lab
- On-going research on microbial ecology carried out by the Nusslein Lab, University of Massachusetts, USA.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, April 20, 2013 6:05:04 AM EDT -