become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ecology/Evolutionary_Ecology
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Ecology: Evolutionary Ecology
Science: Biology: Evolution
Science: Biology: Theoretical Biology
Science: Earth Sciences: Paleontology
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Evolutionary Psychology
Centre for the Study of Evolution - University of Sussex
- A distinguished research group founded by the eminent Prof John Maynard-Smith. The group runs both under and post graduate courses on evolution and an 'all welcome' weekly seminar series.
Evolution & Diversité Biologique laboratory
- The Evolution and Diversité Biologique is a joint Research laboratory between CNRS and the Toulouse University Paul Sabatier. It deals with Ecological, Evolutionary and Biodiversity Research in various taxa as Mushrooms, Plants, Insects, Mammals and birds. Some English pages available.
Evolutionary Ecology Research
- A scientific journal which has some sample readings available. Articles are rather technical but provide a good insight into contemporary evolutionary research.
Human Evolutionary Ecology Group
- Research group convened by Ruth Mace at University College London studying human behaviour and life history as adaptations to local environments. Summaries of research projects and details of graduate study opportunities.
International Journal of Organic Evolution
- The objectives of the Society for the Study of Evolution, are the promotion of the study of organic evolution and the integration of the various fields of science concerned with evolution. This scientific journal has a good subject search facility
Juan Armando Sanchez project: branching nature
- A fully referenced devotion to the study of branching in nature i.e. organisms containing branching networks (corals and octocorals), and the tools to study branching.
- Online book attempting a synthesis of contemporary ecological theory with concepts derived from Taoism.
Origin of the Species
- Despite being published before the discovery of DNA, Darwin's 1859 classic remains a robust description of evolution by natural selection.
The Evolution of Dispersal
- Nicholas Friedenberg has demonstrated the evolution of dispersal experimentally using the soil nematode C. elegans.
The Talk.Origins Archive: Exploring the Creation/Evolution/Intelligent Design Controversy
- A useful indepth exploration of the creation/evolution controversy from a mainstream scientific perspective. Contains essays on the Earth's history and events relevant to evolutionary theory
Trends in Ecology & Evolution
- A peer-reviewed scientific journal that provides succinct summaries, opinion, and discussion of current research in all aspects of ecology and evolutionary biology, from molecular to global.
UCMP Evolution Wing
- Excellent evolution resource provided by the University of California. Also includes an interesting account of Darwin's evolutionary antecendants.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, June 5, 2009 9:27:32 PM EDT -