become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ecotoxicology/Radioecology
Science: Environment: Air Quality: Radon
Science: Environment: Environmental Health: Health Physics and Radiological Health
Science: Environment: Hazardous Materials: Remediation Technology: Biological Remediation
Society: Issues: Environment: Nuclear
CESER Project: Countermeasures, Environmental and Socio-Economic Responses
- European Community investigation of measures (such as deep plowing, special fertilizers, changes in livestock feed, or land-use changes) for long-term management of accidental radioactive contamination of agricultural systems.
- Article from the Institute for Energy Technology on this branch of science which forms the basis for estimating doses and assessing the consequences of radioactive pollution for human health and the environment.
International Union of Radioecology
- Professional association of radioecologists and scientists in related fields. Information about the organization, upcoming meetings, online issues papers and other publications, and links to other websites related to environmental radiation protection.
Journal of Environmental Radioactivity
- Publication of original research or review papers on any aspect of the occurrence of radioactivity in natural systems. Science Direct Elsevier Science on line journal.
- Information about past releases and dispersion of radionuclides in the biosphere.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 29, 2015 at 12:05:42 UTC -