become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ecotoxicology/Natural_Toxins
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Ecology: Ecotoxicology: Natural Toxins
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Food and Water Borne
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Peripheral Nervous System: Neuromuscular Junction Diseases: Botulism
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Skin Disorders: Poison Ivy
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Wounds and Injuries: Bites and Stings: Mammals
Botanical Dermatology Database
- An electronic re-incarnation of Botanical Dermatology by John Mitchell and Arthur Rook.
- A website with 3D animations of the effect of several natural toxins on a synapse. These include muscarine, curare, botox, atropine, nicotine and black widow toxin.
- Information from Wikipedia on the deleterious effects from ingestion of toxic substances present in certain fungi.
Mushroom and Toadstool Toxicology
- Article outlining the poisonous aspects of fungi including information on Amanita, Cortinarius and other mushroom toxicities.
Natural Toxins: A Journal
- Publish original research papers and critical review articles on the occurrence, isolation, identification, and characterization of natural products with toxic activities. Particular emphasis will be placed on evaluating the significance of the effects of such toxicants on humans.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, June 30, 2010 6:03:12 AM EDT -