become an editor
the entire directory
only in Marine/Coral_Reefs
Biology of Corals
Kids and Teens: School Time: Science: Living Things: Animals: Marine Life: Coral Reefs
Coral Reef Ecosystems
- Website for the Coral Reef Ecosystems Laboratory, Center For Marine Studies, University of Queensland, Australia.
Coral Reef Facts
- Educational website on coral reefs by a professional marine biologist.
- Journal of the International Society for Reef Studies. Publishes scientific articles across the broad fields of reef studies.
- A methodology used to assess the extent of bleaching on a coral reef. Website provides information and materials on how to conduct this protocol.
Corals of Oman by Steve Coles
- This is the complete illustrated version of a book about the coral reefs near to the country of Oman. It is written by Steve L. Coles and contains a forward by Rodney V. Salm. The book is provided as individual html pages.
Egyptian Coral Reefs
- Website of Egyptian coral reef non-profit, with information on regional coral reefs and conservation efforts.
Global Coral Health and Monitoring Program
- About US government research to assess how, where, and why damage is occurring to coral reefs and to determine the best methods for prevention.
Hawai'i Coral Reef Network
- Focuses upon education and research on coral reefs of Hawaii
NOAA Coral Health and Monitoring Program (CHANP)
- Services to help improve and sustain coral reef health throughout the world. Part of an international network of coral reef researchers.
- Trains volunteers to carry out reef check surveys -- online papers and manuals, details of sites and results.
Reef Education Network
- Learn about coral reefs like the Great Barrier Reef and the many creatures that live in, on and around them.
- Information about building resilience into coral reef management strategies. A discussion forum, training resources, and useful publications are all provided.
Venture into Hawaii's Coral Reefs
- Pictures and information about Hawaii's coral reefs and stresses the interdependence of reef organisms on each other.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 25, 2013 at 14:11:28 UTC -