become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ecosystems/Forest
Forest Insects and Diseases
Science: Agriculture: Forestry
Science: Biology: Botany: Dendrology
Science: Biology: Ecology: Plant Ecology
Science: Environment: Forests and Rainforests
Science: Environment: Sustainability: Agroforestry
Society: Issues: Environment: Conservation and Endangered Species: Ecosystems and Habitats: Forests
Budongo Conservation Field Station
- Conducts research into the ecology of the Budongo Forest in Uganda, to understand the relationships between biodiversity, forest management practices, timber extraction and use by the local population.
Department of Forest Ecology, Swedish University of Agricultural Science
- Research and publications.
Florida 4-H Forest Resources
- Information about the dominant trees, other plants, wildlife, insects, and diseases in eight different forest ecosystems in Florida.
Forest Biology Research Cooperative
- Integrated research in forest nutrition, genetics, soils, pests and physiology of intensively managed southern pine forest ecosystems. University of Florida (USA).
The Interior Columbia River Ecosystem Management Project
- ICBEMP outlines scientific and ecosystem-based strategies for public land management in the Pacific and interior northwestern United States. Links to project-sponsored scientific assessments and findings, environmental impact statements, and spatial data used in project.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 23, 2015 at 2:50:48 UTC -