become an editor
the entire directory
only in Deserts/Research_Centers
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Ecology: Ecosystems: Deserts: Research Centers
Science: Biology: Ecology: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Biology: Ecology: Research Groups and Centers: Long-Term Ecological Research Network - LTER
Amargosa Desert Research Site
- Over the years, the Amargosa Desert Research Site has provided long-term benchmark information about the hydraulic characteristics and soil-water movement for both natural conditions and simulated waste-site conditions in an arid environment.
Chihuahuan Desert Research Institute (CDRI).
- An independent non-profit scientific and educational organization. Its purpose is to gather information on the Chihuahuan Desert Region and to make that information available to all who would like to know.
Desert Research Foundation of Namibia
- Is dedicated to creating and furthering awareness and understanding of arid environments and developing the capacity, skills and knowledge to manage arid environments appropriately.
Desert Research Institute
- Profiles the center's climate change and air quality research projects, posts a list of faculty members, and furnishes newsletters.
Dune Research: University of Otago
- Undertakes research into the geomorphology, ecology, botany and archeology of coastal dunes in New Zealand and Australia.
The Jacob Blaustein Institute for Desert Research (BIDR)
- The goal of BIDR is to carry out research on the desert environment, required for promoting sustainable uses of the Negev Desert and other drylands the world over.
Soda Springs Desert Studies Center
- Located in the natural ponds, dry lakes, and foothills of the Mojave Desert, a field station of the California State University (CSU), provides the opportunity for individuals and groups to conduct research, receive instruction and experience the desert environment.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, July 3, 2010 3:40:00 PM EDT -