become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ecology/Biogeography
Science: Biology: Ecology: Landscape Ecology and Spatial Analysis
Science: Biology: Evolution
Science: Earth Sciences: Paleontology
Science: Earth Sciences: Quaternary Studies
Science: Environment: Climate Change
- Lectures notes on Biogeography by David A. Fitch of New York University.
Biogeography Specialty Group
- Formed to promote interaction among biogeographers, stimulate active research and teaching development in biogeography and facilitate the exchange of ideas.
Early Classics in Biogeography, Distribution, and Diversity Studies: To 1950
- A bibliography of historical sources in biogeography and related fields, with links to biographical information and the full text of many of the sources.
Evolution and Population Genetics
- Doug Taylor's research group at the University of Virginia is conducting research into plant reproductive systems to address broader evolutionary issues and using invasive species as models for the evolution of geographic range expansion.
The Humboldt Digital Library
- Ongoing research project to preserve the legacy of Alexander von Humboldt in an online information system. He was a naturalist and explorer and laid the foundation of the field of biogeography.
UCSB Biogeography Lab
- Established to conduct basic and applied research on the ecology, distribution and conservation status of species and ecosystems with the aid of geographic information systems and remote sensing.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2014 at 15:05:06 UTC -