become an editor
the entire directory
only in Aquatic_Ecology/Associations
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Ecology: Aquatic Ecology: Associations
Science: Biology: Ecology: Associations
The Baltic Marine Biologists
- An international non-governmental scientific organization whose aim is to promote studies on the biological diversity, structure, function and sustainable management of the ecosystems of the Baltic Sea Area (the Baltic Sea, Belt Seas, Öresund and Kattegat).
COST Action 626: European Aquatic Modelling Network
- Collaborative series of projects undertaken by some European countries aiming to define and develop integrated methods and models of assessing the interactions between aquatic flora and fauna and riverine habitats.
The North American Native Fishes Association
- Group's goal is to bring together professional and amateur aquarists, educators, students, anglers, fish and wildlife officials, and researchers in conservation efforts of the inhabitants of lakes and streams.
Pacific Streamkeepers Federation
- A non-profit society helping streamkeepers take action through support, education, and building partnerships
South Florida Aquatic Plant Management Society
- Non-profit organization with interests in aquatic weed and plant management, growth of aquatic plants, and restoration of wetlands.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 2, 2008 at 17:04:14 UTC -