become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biology/Directories
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Directories
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Science: Biology: Reference
This category in other languages:
- A searchable database based on resource type, organisms, and biological domain. Maintained by Institut Pasteur.
Avout.com - Biology
- Links to biological net resources indexed by discipline and educational level.
- Biozone's Bio Links contains over five hundred links covering such topics as biology, biotechnology, diseases, evolution, and microbiology.
- A directory of biological related subjects. Includes search function and submission link.
- A collection of gateways which provide access to evaluated, quality Internet resources in the health and life sciences, aimed at students, researchers, academics and practitioners, co-ordinated by the University of Nottingham Greenfield Medical Library.
- Database of European and North American company and personal profiles in the biosciences area, allowing a proactive user to prepare for private meetings with potential partners before attending a conference. Includes example profiles and membership application.
- Gateway for information on biological and biomedical sciences. Includes search function and survey.
- Offers links to various biology related internet resources. Includes options to add an URL and rate submitted URLs.
BioTech Science Resources
- Directory of molecular biology, biochemistry, microbiology, medicine, ecology, and evolution. Maintained by BioTech FYI Center.
- Resource providing the latest biological and medical news, biological databases, books and journals.
- Resources for biology, including searchable software, journal, and genome databases.
- Lists biomedical reagents and instruments from both commercial and non-commercial providers, and laboratory services from academic core laboratories, non-profit institutions and biotech companies.
- Provides a wide range of resources for plant biology research and journals.
Natural History Museums & Collections
- Collection of botanical gardens, arboretums, herbaria, zoos, and aquarium links from the University of Washington.
- Curated knowledgebase of biological pathways in humans.
Science in a Nutshell
- Directory covering bio tools, grants, conferences, biopharma, biotech and climate change.
System Bioscience and Engineering
- Provides a global informatic network for science and the philosophy of biosystems. Created by the Associates for Biosystem Science and Engineering (WABSE).
- A site designed for the life scientist (aka The Lab Rat). Sections dedicated to career, news, message boards, chat room, and protocols and reagents.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, March 5, 2013 11:45:07 AM EST -