become an editor
the entire directory
only in Model_Organisms/Nematodes
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Developmental Biology: Model Organisms: Nematodes
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Nematoda
Caenorhabditis elegans Movies
- Links to films showing the growth and development of C. elegans from researchers worldwide, housed in the laboratory of Bob Goldstein at UNC-Chapel Hill.
Development of Sensory Structures in C. elegans
- Research on ciliogenesis, publications, lab facilities and contacts at Stockholm, Sweden.
- Provides information on the use of Caenorhabditis elegans as a model organism.
The Goldstein Lab
- Postdoctoral position available, people, publications and studies at the cellular level on Caenorhabditis elegans embryos, at UNC Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
The Roy Laboratory
- Research interests are focused on the modulation of the cell cycle throughout development. Since the completion of the Caenorhabditis elegans genome sequencing project, this nematode makes an ideal subject for study.
Van den Heuvel Lab
- Research group focusing on the cell-cycle entry and exit control, the relationship between proliferation and differentiation, and the mechanisms of asymmetric cell division. Lists members, publications, meetings and location near Utrecht, The Netherlands.
- Group with research interests structure-function relationships of globins and aging, using molecular phylogeny of C. elegans. Also includes members, publications, related links and contacts at Ghent University, Belgium.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 5:59:23 PM EST -