become an editor
the entire directory
only in Developmental_Biology/Associations
Science: Biology: Organizations
Alpha - Scientists in Reproductive Medicine
- A non-profit organization offering a forum for clinical embryology, listing conferences, membership details, contacts for officers and international representatives, and link to professional societies.
British Society for Developmental Biology
- Professional organization for developmental biologists in the UK.
International Society of Developmental Biologists (ISDB)
- A non-profit scientific association which promots of the study of developmental biology, and organises scientific meetings and workshops. Officers, membership information, and details of events and meetings.
Neurobehavioral Teratology Society
- Formed to understand the behavioral and neuronal alterations due to genetic and pre and neonatal environment, seeking to lessen the risks for teratologic occurrences. Includes educating scientists in methodology through their journal Neurotoxicology and Teratology and hosts an annual conference.
Organization of Teratology Information Services
- OTIS provides fact sheets on a number of different hazards, and links to medical providers in the U.S. and Canada who provide free counseling for prospective parents and medical providers.
Society for Developmental Biology
- Resource for gametogenesis, fertilization through to organogenesis and morphogenesis. Includes membership application, details of awards, career issues and links to research groups, publications, education and meetings.
Society for Integrative and Comparative Biology
- Organized to integrate the many fields of specialization in the broad field of biology; publishes the journal American Zoologist. Organization information, job and postdoc postings, and other resources for researchers and educators.
- Studies the causes and biological processes leading to abnormal development and birth defects, and appropriate measures for prevention.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 16, 2013 at 22:18:56 UTC -