become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cryobiology/Umbilical_Cord_Stem_Cell_Storage
Umbilical Cord Stem Cell Storage
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Hematology: Blood Products: Cord Blood
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Hematology: Marrow and Cord Blood Registries
Science: Biology: Biotechnology: Stem Cells: Products and Services
Society: Issues: Health: Blood Products
Alberta Cord Blood Bank
- A non-profit organization dedicated to the collection and preservation of umbilical cord blood stem cells for public use. Although located in Edmonton, Alberta, the Bank is national in scope and collects donated waste umbilical cord blood samples from coast to coast in Canada.
- Offers umbilical cord blood collection and storage. Storage in Atlanta, Georgia.
- UK company processing and cryogenically storing human tissue and cord blood stem cells. Includes details of the services offered.
- The program collects, processes, stores and distributes blood collected from the umbilical cord for patients needing a stem cell transplant.
California Cryobank: Stem Cell Services
- Provides stem cell banking and processing services for umbilical cord and periphery blood stem cells for individual and institutional clients.
CBR Systems, Inc.
- Offers stem cell storage for the families of newborns, with details of pricing, FAQ, and video tour of facilities. San Bruno, California.
Cells for Life, Ltd.
- Information on umbilical cord blood banking at the Markham Stouffville Health Centre, Markham, Ontario, Canada.
CellSafe Cord Blood Bank
- Egyptian umbilical cord stem cell collection, processing and storage company. Includes a company profile, information on diseases that can be treated with stem cells, pricing, FAQ and video tour.
Cleveland Cord Blood Center
- Blood bank collects and distributes cord blood for transplants and research. Ohio, USA.
- Private cord blood storage company that provides expert service in collection, transportation, processing, testing and long storage of cryopreserved umbilical cord blood stem cells.
Cord Blood Bank of Canada
- Provides storage of cord blood in Toronto, Ontario. Includes information on cord blood banking and the medical uses of stem cells.
CordBank - New Zealand
- New Zealand licensed cord blood collection, processing, and storage facility.
- Offers cord blood collection, storage and preservation at a private bank facility.
- Specialist in the separation and storage of stem cells from the umbilical cord blood. Advertising processing facilities in Belgium, Germany, Dubai, India and South Africa.
Cryobanks International: India
- Joint venture between Cryobanks International USA and RJ Corp. Services offered include the collection, processing and banking of umbilical cord blood stem cells. Includes a virtual tour and FAQ.
Cryolife Cord Blood Bank
- State-of-the-art facilities for the collection, processing and long-term cryogenic storage of umbilical cord blood stem cells in Hong Kong.
Elie Katz Umbilical Cord Blood Program
- Cordblood storage services; part of Community Blood Services. In Paramus, New Jersey.
FamilyCord Cord Blood Banking
- California company providing private and public cord blood banking. Includes a company profile and FAQ and information on pricing.
Future Health Biobank
- Umbilical cord blood stem cell bank cryopreserved after baby's birth for therapeutic purposes. In Nottingham, England.
- Cord blood bank in Vancouver, B.C., Canada provides information and references on cord blood banking in Canada.
Lifebank Cryogenics Corp.
- Umbilical cord blood bank in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- Cryopreservation of stem cells from cord and placenta. Features company details, research news, testimonials, and pricing schedule. Cedar Knolls, New Jersey.
Lifeline Cord Blood Bank
- Umbilical cord blood bank in Cyprus, with offices in Nicosia, Cyprus and London, UK.
M.A.Z.E. Labs, Inc.
- Private bank services include collection, transportation, and analysis of umbilical cord blood. Processing includes cryopreservation and long term storage of stem cells. Based in Purchase, New York.
New England Cord Blood Bank
- Umbilical cord blood stem cell processing and storage. Boston, Massachusetts.
- Private cord blood banking provider in Southern California using both the AXP and BioArchive systems. Includes information on the company, the uses of stem cells and diseases that can be treated.
- Collection and cryogenic storage of umbilical cord blood stem cells for the potential treatment of various diseases. In Canton, Ohio.
Stem Cell Storage
- UK company offering stem cell collection, processing and storage facilities for samples of blood taken from the umbilical cord of new born babies. Provides information on the technology and on diseases that can be treated with stem cells.
- Offers cord blood banking services. Provides information on the laboratory, treatable diseases, FAQ, an educational video and special services for the military.
- Enables expectant parents to store their newborn's umbilical cord blood as a potential source of stem cells to help treat cancers and other disorders. In Boston Massachusetts.
Virgin Health Bank
- Offering parents-to-be in the UK the opportunity of banking their baby's umbilical cord blood stem cells in dual public and private stem cell storage facilities.
Umbilical Cord Stem Cell Storage
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 24, 2016 at 16:49:11 UTC -