become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cryobiology/Products_and_Services
Products and Services
Science: Biology: Products and Services
Science: Instruments and Supplies
Science: Technology: Cryotechnology: Products and Services
- Produces products and technology to control solidification: freezing and crystallizing. Information and products in areas of cryopreservation for IVF, bulk cell cryopreservation, freeze drying, food freezing, pipe scale deposition. In Cambridge, England.
- Supplies ezFreezer software which provides researchers with a solution for tracking valuable laboratory samples and specimens stored in freezers.
- Supply and service of instruments and equipment for the cryobiological specialty sciences and the fields of assisted reproductive technologies. Sales reps for most of the major brands of containers and instrumentation. In Napa, California.
Cryo Bio System
- Products and systems for the cryo-preservation of biological samples at very low temperature, Assisted Reproduction Technologies (ART) and fertility. In Paris, France, Cambridge MA, Italy, and India.
CryoLogic Pty. Ltd.
- Makes Freeze Control cryopreservation systems for biotic tissue samples, and BioTherm portable incubators. Represented in many countries. Home: Mount Waverley, Victoria, Australia.
CryoPort Dry Vapor Shipper
- Manufacturer and distributor of temperature-sensitive, frozen packaging containers for the shipping of biological items, especially the CryoPorter, for the safe transportation of semen and embryos at cryogenic temperatures. In Los Angeles, CA.
Custom Biogenic Systems: Freezer Racks
- Manufacturer and supplier of laboratory freezer racks used for storing and organizing biological samples in both mechanical and cryogenic freezers. Also supplies inventory systems, boxes, dividers and accessories.
- Frozen samples tracking software. Helps the user to know where a frozen sample is located even before opening the freezer door.
Linkam Scientific Instruments Ltd.
- Heating/freezing stages for microscopy, covering the widest temperature range from -196°C to 1500°C.
Shivani Scientific Industries
- Suppliers of laboratory products and equipment for in vitro fertilization.
Products and Services
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 24, 2016 at 20:45:05 UTC -