the entire directory
only in Biology/Cryobiology
Products and Services
Sperm, Ova, Embryo Storage
Umbilical Cord Stem Cell Storage
Science: Technology: Cryotechnology
This category in other languages:
21st Century Medicine
- A research and development company in the fields of cryopreservation and ice control technologies for cryobiology and industrial uses. In Rancho Cucamonga, California.
American Association of Tissue Banks
- Professional organization for accreditation and information.
- Tooth stem cell bank, committed to the safe storage of children's tooth stem cells as well as ongoing research.
BioLife Solutions, Inc.
- Conducts research and provides hypothermic and cryopreservation solutions for cell and tissue preservation, including the HypoThermosol and CryoStor products.
The Biopathology Center
- BPC is a largely government funded non-profit organization whose primary objective is the long-term acquisition and storage of a large number of cancer related tissue samples and related data for the purpose of supporting cutting edge research.
California Cryobank, Inc.
- Providing storage of sperm, cord blood, and embryos, with details of processes and facilities, information for donors and health professionals, and brochures to download. Los Angeles, California.
Conservation of Endangered Animals by using Sperm and Embryo Freezing
- A project to preserve several endangered mammals of far northern Europe, using cryopreservation. At the University of Kuopio, Finland.
- International journal of low temperature biology and medicine. Published by the Society for Cryobiology.
Cryobiology: Low temperature studies of biological systems
- A readable summary of the field of cryobiology by a college student, but with some confused opinions about the intent of the field.
- Manufacturer of medical tissues, heart valves, and oncology drugs. Shown are tissue services, research and company profile.
- Research on trehalose and cryopreservation at University of Wisconsin, Molecular Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics Group. Click on "Research." Includes a link to their nanolithography program.
INVAM - Freezing germplasm in liquid nitrogen
- Research suggestions from the INVAM Culture Collection at West Virginia University.
Ken Storey's Lab
- The "frozen frog" expert at Carleton University, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Lyophilization Services of New England, Inc.
- Contract manufacturer providing lyophilization (freeze-drying) of products, both vial and bulk. In Manchester, New Hampshire.
National Seed Storage Laboratory (NSSL)
- Government facility provides cold storage for seeds, graftable buds and animal semen to support diversity in farm flora and fauna. Page includes virtual tour of the facility with an explanation of the storage procedure.
Society for Cryobiology
- The primary scientific society in this field, founded in 1964 to promote research into the effects of low temperatures on all types of organisms and their constituent cells, tissues and organs.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 6, 2016 at 1:47:32 UTC -