become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cell_Biology/Research_Groups_and_Centers
Research Groups and Centers
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Cell Biology: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Biology: Research Groups and Centers
This category in other languages:
- Research projects include the analysis of endocytic pathways and the bladder umbrella cells. Provides information on lab members, publications, protocols, training and an image gallery.
- Research on the function of histidine triad hydrolases, and members of the nitrilase superfamily using enzymology, yeast genetics and X-ray crystallography. Located in the departments of Genetics, Biochemistry and the Norris Cotton Cancer Center at Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, NH.
- The cell biology research group at the Department of Biomedical Research of Medical University of Vienna Austria. Provides information regarding current research in electrical microcurrent, shockwavetreatment and extracellular matrix components.
Centre for Cancer Biology
- Australian cancer research center performs studies on fundamental causes of cancer in order to find new ways to prevent and treat the disease. Provides access to publications, membership information, details about events and research news.
Eckhard Lammert's Laboratory at the University of Düsseldorf
- Lammert laboratory perform research on angiogenesis and diabetes. Provides information about research, publications and lab members.
EPR Center at Dartmouth College
- A Biomedical Technology Research Center supported by the National Center for Research Resources and National Institutes of Health for the study of viable systems.
- Research on nucleocytoplasmic transport and the nuclear envelope at the Netherlands Cancer Institute, Amsterdam.
The Gelfand Laboratory
- Laboratoty of Vladimir Gelfand at the Department of Cell and Structural Biology, University of Illinois. The lab studies cytoskeleton, motor proteins and the mechanisms of organelle transport.
Gould Laboratory, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Focused on understanding how the eukaryotic cell cycle is regulated; particularly how entry into mitosis is controlled and how cytokinesis is regulated.
John H. Exton, M.D., Ph.D.
- Professor of Molecular Physiology and Biophysics and Pharmacology. Investigator, Howard Hughes Medical Institute. Cell Signaling, Growth Factors and Hormones, G Proteins, Phospholipases.
The Lab of Saul M. Honigberg
- Biology research lab at the Univ. of MO Kansas City. Research interests: signal transduction, cell cycle control and cell differentiation. Model system: S. cerevisiae.
Laboratory of Cell and Molecular Signaling
- The LCMS studies intra- and intercellular signaling with electrophysiological (patch-clamp) and fluorometric techniques, focusing on calcium signaling in immune response, muscle contraction, and neurodegeneration (from the University of Hawaii).
Laboratory of Cell Growth
- Study of cell physiology in space et the University of California Medical School and VA Medical Center, SF.
Laboratory of Molecular Cell Biology
- Researching nutrient-induced signal transduction in yeast and its role in the control of metabolism, stress resistance and growth, at Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Flanders, Belgium.
- Research on the cellular mechanisms of angiogenesis, vascular remodeling, and plasma leakage in animal models of chronic inflammation and cancer, at the University of California, San Francisco, CA.
Nitric Oxide research group
- The No group at St.George's Hospital Medical School: information on nitric oxide and its roles in apoptosis, angiogenesis and cell motility.
Orr-Weaver Lab, MIT
- Research on cell growth and division and key differentiation processes at MIT.
- Current projects in cellular differentiation, migration, adhesion receptors, and of laminin domains. Includes publication list, related links and contacts for staff members, at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
Polypeptide Hormone Laboratory, McGill University
- Specialize in cell signaling, insulin, G protein-coupled receptors, and ubiquitines.
Postech Signal Transduction Lab
- Pohang University of Science Technology, Dept. of Life Science Dr. Pann-Ghill Suh and Dr. Sung Ho Ryu.
Rosenbaum Lab, University of Yale
- The Rosenbaum lab studies organelle assembly using Chlamydomonas flagella as a model system.
- Steve Royle's laboratory at the University of Liverpool, a molecular cell biology lab interested in membrane trafficking and cell division.
Seb Carreno Lab
- This lab at the University of Montreal is investigating the molecular mechanisms that regulate the actin and microtubule dynamic interplay during cell division.
- Protocols, publications, lab members and links at the Salk Institute, San Diego, California.
- Describes research into the mechanisms of cell fate determination, using the eggs of Drosophila at Rutgers, Camden, New Jersey.
Research Groups and Centers
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, October 28, 2013 9:33:11 PM EDT -