become an editor
the entire directory
only in Products_and_Services/Contract_Services
Products and Services
Science: Biology: Products and Services: Contract Services
BioVest International, Inc.
- Manufacturer of mammalian cells, as non-GMP or strictly cGMP predefined protocols, and supplier of hollow fiber culture systems. Includes worldwide distributors and corporate HQ in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Cell Banking Services
- Educational resource about cell bank methods and techniques. Provides description of cell banking services, products, and links to related cell banking applications (MCB, WCB).
Cell Culture Technologies GmbH.
- Specializes in the development and application of mammalian cell culture systems for the production of biologicals in fully synthetic chemically defined protein- and peptide-free culture environments from Zurich, Switzerland.
Cell Essentials Inc.
- Offers custom hybridoma development, monoclonal antibody production, peptide synthesis, cell banking, cell storage and cell culture in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Overview of hybridoma development, monoclonal antibody production, protein purification and adaption of cell lines on serum-free media offered by spin-off company of the University of Applied Science in Wädenswil, Switzerland.
- Offers consultation, training, and histological screening, immunohistochemistry, stereology, laser capture microdissection, in-situ hybridization, and confocal microscopy. Molecular profiling, diagnostics and cell-specific gene expression in Edegem, Belgium.
- Focused on culture of protein products for military, agricultural applications and chemical process industries. Includes explanation of fermenation and other developments in Oak Brook, Illinois.
National Cell Culture Center
- Overview of the NCCC, established by the National Institutes of Health, to offer research laboratories and institutions, custom production of secreted proteins or large scale animal cell culture, at Minneapolis, MN.
- A company with a technology platform to increase the secretion and recovery of intracellular proteins from mammalian cell cultures in Bergen, Norway.
- Offer research, design, manufacturing, methods, including system for cultivation and exposure of cells, to aerosols and smoke. Overview of activities of Pieter van Weenen and Co. GmbH, Gutach, Germany.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 13, 2015 at 19:28:41 UTC -