become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cell_Biology/Products_and_Services
Products and Services
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Cell Biology: Products and Services
Molecular Biology Supplies
Reagents and Kits
Science: Biology: Products and Services: Living Systems
American Fluoroseal Corporation
- Produces fluorocarbon containers, cryopreservation and cell culture bags.
American Type Culture Collection
- ATCC is a nonprofit repository of cell lines, offering technical services, and educational programs to private industry, government, and academic organizations around the world, from its base in Manassas, VA.
Applied Genetics Laboratories, Inc.
- Offers G-banded karyotyping cell characterization, cytogenetic and isoenzyme analysis for species identification. Includes probes for Cot-1 DNA and to chromosomes for human and mouse chromosome in Melbourne, Florida.
- Manufacturer of life science research products and consumables. Provides ordering catalog and product support information for bioreactor flasks, microtubes, and accessories.
Automated Live Cell Printer
- Digilab CellJet cell printer incorporates synQUAD liquid dispensing technology offering both on-the-fly and drop-by-drop non-contact live cell printing while maintaining cell viability. Provide list of applications, associated products, and technical product support information.
- Offering technical and commercial solutions to specialized academic, hospital and public research laboratories, as well as the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, from Dardilly, France. [English and French]
Biotec Services International Ltd
- Offers clinical trials services for Phase I to Phase IV trials. Provides information about the company, services, and regulatory requirements.
- Online platform serve to connect the biotechnology researchers with the service provides and product manufacturers. Provides marketing information.
Caisson Laboratories, Inc.
- Offers reagents and media for mammalian and plant, cell and tissue culture, and related laboratory equipment for biotechnology, academia and industry, from Sugar City, ID.
- Manufacturer of reagents that enable the real-time in vivo imaging of transplanted cells for therapeutic and diagnostic purposes. Provides technology description, research publications, and company contact information.
Flow Cytometry Systems by Stratedigm
- Manufacturer of flow cytometer instruments and supplies. Provides product support information and technical specifications, as well as comparison to competitors and service options.
German Collection of Microorganisms and Cell Cultures (DSMZ)
- Non-profit biological resource center dedicated to the acquisition, characterization and identification, preservation and distribution of microorganisms, human and animal cell lines, plant cell cultures and plant viruses.
- Manufacturer of cell culture products, media and cell lysis reagents. Provides product support information, applications, and ordering system.
Lampire Biological Laboratories
- Manufacturer of human and animal blood products and tissues, immunochemicals and reagents. Provides product support information and details about animal research conducted by the company.
- Offers tissue-specific adult stem cells for medical and life science research. Provide product support information for a diverse array of human stem cells, including neuronal, skin, cardiac, hematopoietic, mesenchymal, endothelial, gastrointestinal.
Orla Protein Technologies
- Manufacturer of protein products for use in cell culture, diagnostics and biosensors. Provides information about products, news, events.
ScienCell Research Laboratories
- Manufacturer of life sciences and cell biology products for experimental and laboratory use. Provides product support information and online ordering catalog.
Techno Plastic Products
- Suppliers of a wide range of tissue cell culture plasticware.
The United Kingdom National Culture collection
- Over 70,000 micro-organisms and cell lines are available. The UKNCC co-ordinates the activities, marketing and research of the UK national service collections.
- Offer sterile nutrient solutions and devices for the preparation, cultivation and preservation of human cells, tissues and organs. Manufactures fertility and transplantation systems in Gothenburg, Sweden and Denver, Colorado.
- Offers normal human cells, extracts, research kits and contract assays. Includes protocols for cell culture, ordering information, links to distributors and profile of company in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina.
Products and Services
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, November 10, 2013 7:05:09 AM EST -