become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cell_Biology/Personal_Pages
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Cell Biology: Personal Pages
The Effect of Cigarette Smoke on the Growth of Skin Cells
- Research project by Amanda Baskett of the Rockdale Magnet School for Science and Technology.
- Blog on kinases compiled from news releases, corporate websites, the PDB (visualized with Pymol), USPTO, WIPO, and journal articles.
- Personal webpage of Dr.Luis Agulló. Information about research in the area of cell signaling in multiple sclerosis, professional publications and photographs.
Marciniak, Stefan J.
- The Marciniak lab at the University of Cambridge is studying the role of Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress (ER Stress) in human disease, in particular, the regulation of the PERK kinase.
Research webpage of Jens Schwamborn, PhD
- Biomedical researcher Dr. Jens Schwamborn works at the Center of Molecular Biology of Inflammation (ZMBE) and investigates the mechanisms of proliferation and differentiation of adult neural stem cells.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 22, 2013 at 18:15:07 UTC -