become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cell_Biology/Organizations
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Cell Biology: Organizations
Science: Biology: Organizations
Science: Technology: Organizations
American Society for Cell Biology (ASCB)
- The Society's objective is to provide for the exchange of scientific knowledge in the area of cell biology. It does so through the scholarly dissemination of research at its Annual Meeting and in its publications, and strives to ensure the future of basic scientific research by providing training and development opportunities for students and young investigators, and also by keeping Congress and the American public informed on the importance of biomedical research.
American Society for Cytotechnology (ASCT)
- The society's goal is to enhance the role of cytotechnologists in the health care system.
American Society for Gravitational and Space Biology
- A number of Life Science disciplines (from molecular biology to cell physiology) studied in experimental space conditions.
American Society of Cytopathology
- Society of physicians, cytotechnologists and scientists who are dedicated to the cytologic method of diagnostic pathology.
Animal Cell Technology Industrial Platform (ACTIP)
- An informal forum of European companies with activities in animal cell technology.
British Society for Cell Biology
- BSCB exists to promote the advance of research in all branches of cell biology and to encourage the interchange of information. It organises and supports meetings and conferences relevant to cell biology.
European Federation of Biotechnology (EFB)
- A voluntary association of European non-profit-making scientific and technical societies active in the field of biotechnology.
European Society for Animal Cell Technology (ESACT)
- The society promotes exchange of scientific knowledge and communication between investigators by organising meetings and publications.
HHMI Biomedical Research - Cell Biology
- A Cell Biology program from the Howard Hughes Medical Institute to study cell structure and function in health and disease.
- Professional organization for biochemistry and molecular biology scientists and researchers. Educational information about the structure and function of cells, tissues and organs. Provides membership information, news, publications and annual meetings.
International Cell Research Organization (ICRO)
- This organization was designed to assist UNESCO in the implementation of its cell biology program.
International Federation for Cell Biology (IFCB)
- Promotes international cooperation and contributes to the advancement of cell biology in all its branches
International Society for Advancement of Cytometry (ISAC)
- ISAC provides a forum for exchanging information related to the utilization of analytical cytology methods (embracing components of cell and molecular biology, biochemistry, immunology, physiology and instrument development) in clinical research, medicine and laboratory practice.
International Society for Molecular and Cell Biology and Biotechnology Protocols and Researches (ISMCBBPR)
- Independent scientific society founded in 2000. Provides information on membership, events, news and the Molecule of the Year competition.
International Society of Differentiation
- Introduction to aims, history, their journal and details of the 15th international conference held in conjunction with Keystone Symposia for five days in Singapore.
International Society of Endocytobiology (ISE)
- The society aims to promote on the one hand the research of endocytobiology and of general (endo)symbiosis, and on the other the understanding of symbiotic interactions and of antisymbiotic processes at the cellular level (e.g. physiological, biochemical and genetical aspects).
Society For Biomaterials
- A professional society which promotes advances in all phases of biomaterials research and development.
The Angiogenesis Foundation Home Page
- Provides leading information about new treatment options for cancer patients. The Foundation provides information to cancer patients and their families, including information regarding clinical trials for antiangiogeneic drugs, companies manufacturing these pharmaceuticals, complimentary medicine linked to antiangiogenesis, and FDA-approved drugs with antiangiogenic properties.
The PanAmerican Society for Pigment Cell Research
- A scientific society devoted to those of us interested in various aspects of pigment cells. Our Society is a very interactive one, meeting on an annual basis, and is composed of clinicians, developmental biologists, biochemists, immunologists, cell biologists, molecular biologists, chemists and physicists, among other disciplines.
The Society for In Vitro Biology (SIVB)
- The society was founded as the Tissue Culture Association to foster exchange of knowledge of in vitro biology of cells, tissues and organs from both plant and animals (including humans). The focus is on biological research, development, and applications of significance to science and society.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, June 10, 2013 2:02:05 AM EDT -