become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cell_Biology/Image_Galleries
Science: Biology: Methods and Techniques: Microscopy
The Cell: An Image and Video Library
- Cell biology images and videos from the American Society for Cell Biology.
European mutant mouse pathology database
- The main aims of the EULEP is to produce an image database (Pathbase) of the effects of mutation in transgenic and knockout mice which affect aspects of proliferation control or the response to mutagenic damage.
- Large collection of microscopic images of herpesvirus infected cells, including electron microscopy and fluorescence microscopy.
Image Library from Russell Kightley Media
- Scientific Medical Biological stock images. Microbes, viruses, animal and plant cells. Digital illustrations available for license.
Imaging Technology Group Gallery
- Images and brief descriptions of cellular structures and stages of mitosis produced by ITG users and staff - from Univ. of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Molecular Probes Gallery
- Very pretty image gallery demonstrating results using fluorescent probes - from Molecular Probes, Inc.
Urbana Atlas of Pathology
- Overview of the topic, with micrographs of specialties in cardiovascular, endocrine, pulmonary and renal fields.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 21, 2013 at 16:21:59 UTC -