become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cell_Biology/Education
Science: Biology: Academic Departments
Science: Biology: Education
This category in other languages:
Biology at the Web
- Designed for the Advanced Level students. The page consists of biological pictures and precise descriptions for each biological topic.
The Biology Project: Cell Biology
- Interactive tutorial to help learn the fundamentals of cell biology (cell cycle, mitosis and meiosis, organelles) with tests.
Cell and Molecular Biology
- Information on the graduate program including faculty biographies, admissions information and degrees offered. University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- An online course from Wikibooks providing an overview of the cell and its functions.
- Information on the graduate program, including faculty biographies, application details, lecture announcements, links to Cancer Center at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio.
Cell Biology Animation
- Provides animations of key biological processes, cell function overview and its anatomy, concept of gene expression as well as principle of evolution.
Cell Biology Education
- Online, quarterly journal owned and published by the American Society for Cell Biology. Publishes peer-reviewed articles on life science education at the K-12, undergraduate and graduate levels. Includes a discussion forum.
- The site focuses on the structure, dynamics, and function of chromatin and the cell nucleus. Images, movies, lectures, job postings, conference announcements.
- Learn about bacteria, parasites, cancer cells and viruses. Learn about how immune cells attack and kill microbes. Procure stock video for TV and CDROMs. Order educational videos.
Cellular & Structural Biology
- Graduate programs, research and support for the Schools of Medicine, Dentistry, Allied Health, Nursing and the Graduate School, at The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, TX.
Cytographics-Videomicroscopy of Living Cells
- Cytographics showcases the vivid beauty of living cells, the smallest unit of life. Time-lapse moving images reveal their great variety, idiosyncracy and intelligence.
Department of Cell and Molecular Biology - Tulane University
- General information and courses. The department specializes in cell, molecular, and neuroscience training and research.
- Cellular division, proliferation and processes, including chromosomes and biological engineering, from the About Biotech learning resource of the National Health Museum, USA.
Harvard University MCB
- Dept of Molecular and Cellular Biology. Fellows, graduate students and postdoctoral fellows actively engaged in innovative research, discovery and training in modern biology.
How Stuff Works: Cells
- An introduction to cells, enzymes, DNA, reproduction, viruses, genes, genetic diseases, and biotechnology, supplemented with many illustrations and links.
Human Biology Guide
- Revision website designed for A-level biology and human biology students.
NYU Medical Center: Department of Cell Biology
- Provides information on the department, the faculty, courses and publications.
University of Georgia - Department of Cell Biology
- Research interests of the faculty in molecular and immunoparasitology and developmental biology. Includes links to graduate and undergraduate programs, and related information at Atlanta.
University of Maryland - Department of Cell Biology and Molecular Genetics
- Cell Biology and Molecular Genetics University of Maryland Cell and Developmental Biology Genetics & Genomics Microbiology, Microbial Pathogenesis and Immunology Plant Biology Virology
UTMB Cell Biology Webpages
- Overview of cell and organelle structure and function by Department of Neuroscience and Cell Biology at University of Texas Medical Branch.
The Virtual Cell Website
- Comprises an online textbook, visual tour of cell biology, and resources for teachers.
The Virtual Cell: Cell Biology
- Illustrated chapter from an online textbook.
Virtual Plant Cell
- Shows a 3D model of a cell, which can be manipulated.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 24, 2015 at 15:15:05 UTC -