become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cell_Biology/Education
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Cell Biology: Education
Science: Biology: Academic Departments
Science: Biology: Education
This category in other languages:
Biology at the Web
- Designed for the Advanced Level students. The page consists of biological pictures and precise descriptions for each biological topic.
- An online course from Wikibooks providing an overview of the cell and its functions.
- Information on the graduate program, including faculty biographies, application details, lecture announcements, links to Cancer Center at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio.
Cell Biology Animation
- Provides animations of key biological processes, cell function overview and its anatomy, concept of gene expression as well as principle of evolution.
Cell Biology Education
- Online, quarterly journal owned and published by the American Society for Cell Biology. Publishes peer-reviewed articles on life science education at the K-12, undergraduate and graduate levels. Includes a discussion forum.
- Offers innovative, inexpensive self contained kits and PowerPoint presentations for hands-on laboratory experiences and instruction in biology, biotechnology and genetics.
- Learn about bacteria, parasites, cancer cells and viruses. Learn about how immune cells attack and kill microbes. Procure stock video for TV and CDROMs. Order educational videos.
Cellular & Structural Biology
- Graduate programs, research and support for the Schools of Medicine, Dentistry, Allied Health, Nursing and the Graduate School, at The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, TX.
- Educational website to learn and understand cells and cell biology and share ideas on the bulletin board.
Cytographics-Videomicroscopy of Living Cells
- Cytographics showcases the vivid beauty of living cells, the smallest unit of life. Time-lapse moving images reveal their great variety, idiosyncracy and intelligence.
- Cellular division, proliferation and processes, including chromosomes and biological engineering, from the About Biotech learning resource of the National Health Museum, USA.
How Stuff Works: Cells
- An introduction to cells, enzymes, DNA, reproduction, viruses, genes, genetic diseases, and biotechnology, supplemented with many illustrations and links.
Human Biology Guide
- Revision website designed for A-level biology and human biology students.
NYU Medical Center: Department of Cell Biology
- Provides information on the department, the faculty, courses and publications.
The Biology Project: Cell Biology
- Interactive tutorial to help learn the fundamentals of cell biology (cell cycle, mitosis and meiosis, organelles) with tests.
The Biology of a Cell
- Dr. Castells-Brooke provides a detailed overview of cell biology aimed at university students.
The Virtual Cell Website
- Comprises an online textbook, visual tour of cell biology, and resources for teachers.
The Virtual Cell: Cell Biology
- Illustrated chapter from an online textbook.
UTMB Cell Biology Webpages
- Overview of cell and organelle structure and function by Department of Neuroscience and Cell Biology at University of Texas Medical Branch.
University of Georgia - Department of Cell Biology
- Research interests of the faculty in molecular and immunoparasitology and developmental biology. Includes links to graduate and undergraduate programs, and related information at Atlanta.
Virtual Plant Cell
- Shows a 3D model of a cell, which can be manipulated.
Webcytology: An Exploration of Unicellular Life
- Educational resource for students and teachers featuring an interactive simulation, reference section, glossary, quizzes, labs, essays, and message boards.
- The site focuses on the structure, dynamics, and function of chromatin and the cell nucleus. Images, movies, lectures, job postings, conference announcements.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, February 18, 2013 2:26:44 AM EST -