become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cell_Biology/Cytoskeleton
Science: Biology: Biophysics
- Research group focusing on actin, identifying the gene set, surface interaction, and correlation with specific functions. Includes project details, protocols, profiles, publications from Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, New York.
- Research in adhesion, cytoskeletal organization, and gene expression, with methods, staff, publications, collaborations, related links and login. Includes course modules in molecular, cellular and developmental biology, at the University of Colorado, Boulder.
MRC Myosin Home Page
- Resources devoted to myosin and muscle biology (MRC-LMB, Cambridge).
Mucking about with myosin motor mutants
- Dissecting the machine that drives muscle contraction. Approach: making mutants, studying their properties, finding second mutants that restore function to defective motors.
Power of Adult Stem Cells
- Educational materials about adult stem cells. Provides description of medical applications of stem cells for body compensation, detoxification, and other use.
- Group primarily concerned with flagellar assembly in Chlamydomonas, and applications of green fluorescent protein labeling. Includes publications, links to researchers and their projects at Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut.
UNC Cytoskeleton and Cell Migration Clubs
- Schedule of seminars and links to related laboratories at Chapel Hill School of Medicine, North Carolina.
- Neuronal cytoskeleton research group at Institute of Molecular and Cellular Biology at National Tsing Hua University. Provide information about publications, ongoing research, and contacts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 17, 2014 at 9:54:09 UTC -