become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cell_Biology/Cytoskeleton
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Cell Biology: Cytoskeleton
Science: Biology: Biophysics
- Research group focusing on actin, identifying the gene set, surface interaction, and correlation with specific functions. Includes project details, protocols, profiles, publications from Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, New York.
- Slide show to accompany graduate-level lectures by Gwen V. Childs, at Little Rock, AR.
Kinesin Home Page
- Resources devoted to the kinesin family of microtubule-dependent molecular motors.
- Research in adhesion, cytoskeletal organization, and gene expression, with methods, staff, publications, collaborations, related links and login. Includes course modules in molecular, cellular and developmental biology, at the University of Colorado, Boulder.
MRC Myosin Home Page
- Resources devoted to myosin and muscle biology (MRC-LMB, Cambridge).
Mucking about with myosin motor mutants
- Dissecting the machine that drives muscle contraction. Approach: making mutants, studying their properties, finding second mutants that restore function to defective motors.
- Group primarily concerned with flagellar assembly in Chlamydomonas, and applications of green fluorescent protein labeling. Includes publications, links to researchers and their projects at Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut.
UNC Cytoskeleton and Cell Migration Clubs
- Schedule of seminars and links to related laboratories at Chapel Hill School of Medicine, North Carolina.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, November 1, 2009 4:00:26 PM EST -