become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cell_Biology/Cell_Cycle
The Eukaryotic Cell Cycle and the Genetics of Cancer
- Basic introduction to the eukaryotic division, and its relationship to oncogenes and tumour suppression, from to genetics of cancer, from North Dakota State University, Fargo.
Cell Division Program
- Computer animation of cell division in the structure of real tissue. Explains behavior of stem cells, role of apoptosis, and has applications to developmental biology, also as a teaching tool. Includes articles and trial download.
The Cytokinetic Mafia
- Contains movies depicting cytokinesis in many different organisms, links to labs that study cytokinesis all over the world, and links to members of laboratories throughout the USA.
David and Eugene's Science Project
- The cycles of mitosis and meiosis explained. Videoclips reguire Comet plugin.
- Information and resources for those studying mitosis and cytokinesis.
- Information on the p53 tumor suppressor involved in cell cycle regulation.
Yeast Cell Cycle Analysis Project
- Resource for information on yeast genes regulated over the cell division cycle, from Stanford University, California.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 17, 2016 at 21:33:04 UTC -