become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cell_Biology/Apoptosis
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Alzheimer's
Science: Biology: Developmental Biology
Science: Biology: Genetics: Eukaryotic: Animal: Cancer
Aging, The Molecular Concepts
- Scientific survey, which covers genetical, cellular and biochemical aspects of aging. Also includes a classification of age related diseases, from the Innovita Research Foundation, Vilnius, Lithuania.
- Personnel and puiblications from research group investigating the genetics of programmed cell death in the budding yeast, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, at Providence College, Rhode Island.
The Brander Cancer Research Institute
- The Brander Cancer Research Institute at New York Medical College is a collection of specialized laboratories devoted to basic research involving new approaches to cancer treatment.
- Animations (Flash), diagrams and descriptive text which explain the role of Caspases in apoptosis for students in higher education.
Cell Death Society
- Lists of meetings related to apoptosis and programmed cell death. Includes contacts for membership based in Flushing, NY.
DNAgeing: Alexander Mazin
- Articles on DNA methylation as a generator of mutations and a mechanism of aging. Includes research interests of author in Moscow, Russia.
Emerging Area of Aging Research: Long-lived Animals with Negligible Senescence
- Article on centenarian species and rockfish project from Portland, OR.
- Biooncology resource by Genentech/Roche provides information about apoptosis, or programmed cell death, and its relationship to cancer.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 10, 2015 at 11:35:09 UTC -