become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cell_Biology/Apoptosis
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Cell Biology: Apoptosis
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Alzheimer's
Science: Biology: Developmental Biology
Science: Biology: Genetics: Eukaryotic: Animal: Cancer
Aging, The Molecular Concepts
- Scientific survey, which covers genetical, cellular and biochemical aspects of aging. Also includes a classification of age related diseases, from the Innovita Research Foundation, Vilnius, Lithuania.
- Resources for researchers, with information and links to manufacturers' assay kits, protocols, literature reviews, and site-submission.
- Personnel and puiblications from research group investigating the genetics of programmed cell death in the budding yeast, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, at Providence College, Rhode Island.
The Brander Cancer Research Institute
- The Brander Cancer Research Institute at New York Medical College is a collection of specialized laboratories devoted to basic research involving new approaches to cancer treatment.
- Animations (Flash), diagrams and descriptive text which explain the role of Caspases in apoptosis for students in higher education.
Cell Death Society
- Lists of meetings related to apoptosis and programmed cell death. Includes contacts for membership based in Flushing, NY.
- Invites contributions to the Apoptosis Project. Provides an introduction, glossary, protocols, links, labs, jobs, news, events and a forum.
Emerging Area of Aging Research: Long-lived Animals with Negligible Senescence
- Article on centenarian species and rockfish project from Portland, OR.
- Biooncology resource by Genentech/Roche provides information about apoptosis, or programmed cell death, and its relationship to cancer.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, October 2, 2013 11:54:07 AM EDT -