become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cell_Biology/Apoptosis
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Alzheimer's
Science: Biology: Developmental Biology
Science: Biology: Genetics: Eukaryotic: Animal: Cancer
Aging, The Molecular Concepts
- Scientific survey, which covers genetical, cellular and biochemical aspects of aging. Also includes a classification of age related diseases, from the Innovita Research Foundation, Vilnius, Lithuania.
- Personnel and puiblications from research group investigating the genetics of programmed cell death in the budding yeast, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, at Providence College, Rhode Island.
- Animations (Flash), diagrams and descriptive text which explain the role of Caspases in apoptosis for students in higher education.
Cell Death Society
- Lists of meetings related to apoptosis and programmed cell death. Includes contacts for membership based in Flushing, NY.
Emerging Area of Aging Research: Long-lived Animals with Negligible Senescence
- Article on centenarian species and rockfish project from Portland, OR.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 24, 2016 at 10:24:05 UTC -