become an editor
the entire directory
only in Botany/Tissue_Culture
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Botany: Tissue Culture
Home: Gardening: Plants: Propagation
Science: Biology: Biotechnology: Agriculture and Food
Science: Biology: Cell Biology: Methods and Techniques: Cell Culture
American Chestnut Research and Restoration
- Project using microprogation to contribute to conservation of the tree, Castanea dentata, and study resistance to blight, leaf spot and stem canker, possibly aiding transgenic modification, at SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry, Syracuse, New York.
National Center for Genetic Resources Preservation
- NCGRP conserves genebanks for species diversity of crops and animals important to agriculture, landscapes and environmental sustainability, beyond seed storage using cryogenics. Serves as repository for semen, graftable plant buds or in vitro plantlets, for the US Department of Agriculture in Fort Collins, Colorado.
Plant Tissue Culture
- Laboratory protocol for micropropagation from stem tip, node, meristem, embryo or seed. Includes forum maintained by the National Health Museum, Washington, DC.
Plant Tissue Culture Information Exchange
- Global resource for researchers, teachers and producers. Includes links to equipment, media, commercial micropropagation labs, and research reports including chimeral segregation and somatic embryogenesis, maintained by the Texas A&M Horticulture program, in College Station.
Tissue Culture Protocols
- Guides in support sales of media, growth regulators, antibiotics and sterilization reagents from Sigma-Aldrich Co.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 6:45:30 AM EST -