become an editor
the entire directory
only in Plant_Physiology/Research_Groups
Institute of Plant Physiology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
- Acad. M. Popov Institute of Plant Physiology of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences is a research centre for plant physiology and biochemistry in Bulgaria. The main research areas are plant growth and development, regulation of photosynthesis, plant mineral nutrition and plant water relations, and regulation of plant metabolism and gene expression.
IRD Rhizogenesis Lab in France
- The rhizogenesis lab at the 'Institute de recherche pour le developpement' are interested in the cellular and molecular biology of lateral root formation in tropical trees of the Casuarinaceae family and its control by environmental factors
Max Planck Institute of Molecular Plant Physiology in Golm
- The mission of the MPI-MP institute is to study biological phenomena in plants at a molecular level using systems (whole plant) biology to create a holistic picture of metabolism in the context of growth and development.
Nitrogen Fixation Research Center
- Studies on the biological fixation of nitrogen at the National Autonomous University of Mexico.
Plant Biotechnology and Biochemistry Laboratory Page of Middle East Technical University
- research laboratory studying plant resistance to herbicides, abiotic stresses, insects, and nematodes.
Plant Physiology and Biochemistry Lab of the University of Ferrar
- Details of members, research projects, publications, courses and collaborations of the laboratory.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 2, 2011 at 15:24:05 UTC -