become an editor
the entire directory
only in Publications/Journals
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Botany: Plant Physiology: Publications: Journals
Science: Agriculture: Publications: Journals
Science: Biology: Botany: Publications: Journals
Science: Biology: Ecology: Publications: Journals
Science: Biology: Publications: Journals
Annual Review of Plant Biology
- Archive of contents since 1984, but requires subscription for full text articles.
Annual Review of Plant Physiology and Plant Molecular Biology
- Annual Review of Plant Physiology is an annually released journal. This site allows users to search for articles in issues of the journal since 1984 and lists the contents of the current issue.
- Biologia Plantarum, an international journal of experimental botany, publishes in English original research reports, review articles and brief communications in all fields of plant physiology, molecular biology, biochemistry, biophysics, biotechnology, genetics, structural botany and pathology.
Brazilian Journal of Plant Physiology
- Contains information about the journal, including instructions for authors.
Bulgarian Journal of Plant Physiology
- Formerly, Fiziologia na rasteniyata, Sofia, this journal publishes original scientific and methodological papers, brief communications and reviews on special topics in the field of plant physiology and biochemistry.
Functional Plant Biology
- A journal for publication of biochemistry, biophysics, developmental biology, cell and molecular biology, plant-environment and plant-microbe interactions, and the integration of these areas.
Journal of Experimental Botany
- The Journal of Experimental Botany publishes primary research papers in the plant sciences. These papers cover a range of disciplines from molecular and cellular physiology and biochemistry through whole plant physiology to community physiology.
Journal of Plant Growth Regulation
- An international journal publishing original articles on all aspects of plant growth and development.
Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science
- The Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science publishes papers on plant physiology, plant nutrition, fertilization, food quality and ecology.
- The scope of the journal ranges from molecular and cell biology, via biochemistry and biophysics, to classical plant physiology and ecophysiology, thereby maintaining contact among the different organizational levels of plant biology.
- Phytochemistry covers research on all aspects of plant chemistry, plant biochemistry, plant molecular biology and chemical ecology.
Plant and Cell Physiology
- An international journal devoted to the publication of original papers in the biological sciences including: physiology, biochemistry, biophysics, chemistry, molecular biology, cell biology and gene engineering of plants and micro-organisms.
The Plant Cell
- Consists of current and archived articles, subscription information, and samples.
- Contains information about the journal, including its scope, instructions for authors and abstracts from recent issues.
Plant Physiology and Biochemistry
- The journal embraces physiology, biochemistry, molecular biology, biophysics, structure and genetics at different levels, from the molecular to the whole plant and environment.
- Consists of subscription information, online access to articles, links, author information, and announcements.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 24, 2011 at 7:15:05 UTC -