become an editor
the entire directory
only in Plant_Physiology/Instrumentation
Science: Biology: Botany: Products and Services
- Manufacturers of instrumentation for measuring photosynthesis, transpiration, chlorophyll fluorescence, sap flow, and gas exchange.
Apogee Instruments, Inc.
- Manufacturer of products used to measure radiation, leaf temperature, chlorophyll concentration, air and soil temperature and barometric pressure.
- Manufacturers of portable, photosynthesis analysis systems and miniature spectrometers.
EARS Plant Photosynthesis Meter
- Specifications and applications of the EARS-PPM, a modulated, saturation pulse chlorophyll fluorometer.
- Developer and manufacturer of instruments for plant photosynthesis research specializing in whole plant and whole leaf measurements. Products range from gas exchange chambers to LED technology-based measurement systems.
Hansatech Instruments Limited
- Manufacturers of oxygen electrodes and chlorophyll fluorescence systems for the measurement of cellular respiration and photosynthesis in the field or laboratory.
- Specialists in researching, developing and manufacturing instruments for measuring colorimetry, photometry and spectro-radiometry.
- Manufacturer of electronic instrumentation for environmental, agricultural and ecological research.
Physiological Ecology Equipment Manufacturers
- Links to suppliers of equipment used by ecophysiologists.
PMS Instrument Company
- Manufacturer of pressure chamber instruments for measuring plant water potential and irrigation scheduling. Contains product information as well as tutorials on using a pressure bomb.
- Manufacturer of portable photosynthesis/respiration measurement instrumentation, CO2 and H2O Infrared Gas Analyzers for lab and field, portable spectrometer, and environmental sensors.
- Producer of sophisticated photosynthesis measuring systems. The product line ranges from PAM Chlorophyll Fluorometers to measuring systems of plant gas exchange for physiological and ecophysiological research.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 20, 2014 at 14:55:12 UTC -