become an editor
the entire directory
only in Plant_Physiology/Education
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Botany: Plant Physiology: Education
Science: Biology: Botany: Education
Science: Biology: Ecology: Education
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology at Johns Hopkins
- The Department offers three programs: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Master of Health Science, and Master of Science. Graduates have gone on to careers in academia, biotechnological and pharmaceutical companies, government, or research institutes.
The Department of Forest Genetics and Plant Physiology
- The Department of Forest Genetics and Plant Physiology at the Swedish University of Agriculture Sciences educates undergraduates as well as performing basic research.
A Doctoral training Network in Integrative Studies of Plant Stress Biology
- Information about "ADONIS", an EU-EST network that aims to dissect the molecular and physiological mechanisms in plant stress adaptation, in particular, to cold, drought, heat and salinity.
Institute for Plant Physiology and Biotechnology at Hohenheim University
- Information about the teaching and research of the institute.
Iowa State University Plant Physiology Major
- Details of the Plant Physiology major offered by Iowa State University, USA.
Physiological and Molecular Plant Biology at University of Illinois, USA
- The Program in Physiological and Molecular Plant Biology offers a doctoral program with three alternative tracks of study. This structure provides the flexibility to tailor course work to a student's particular area of interest as well as ensures an adequate breadth of training within the overall field of plant science.
Plant Physiology Program at University of Kentucky
- Program overview for the Plant Physiology course at the University of Kentucky, USA. Also gives admission details.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 5:59:32 PM EST -