become an editor
the entire directory
only in Plant_Physiology/Associations
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Botany: Plant Physiology: Associations
Science: Biology: Botany: Associations
Science: Biology: Ecology: Associations
Australian Society of Plant Scientists
- The ASPS promotes Plant Science in Australia, and provides professional contact within our community of teachers and researchers in plant physiology.
Canadian Society of Plant Physiologists
- Provides information on plant physiology, details of upcoming meetings, job postings, and listings of related links.
Federation of European Societies of Plant Biology (FESPB)
- An umbrella organisation for Europes various national societies of plant physiology, botany or biology.
International Society of Photosynthesis Research
- The purposes of ISPR are to encourage the growth and to promote the development of photosynthesis as a pure and applied science, to facilitate publication of research in photosynthesis, to sponsor the organization of a triennial International Congress on Photosynthesis, and to promote international cooperation in photosynthesis research and education.
Italian Society of Plant Physiology
- A society for Italian Plant Physiologists.
Malaysian Society of Plant Physiology Homepage
- Society to foster exchange of knowledge of plant physiology and its role in the development and improvement of Malaysian agriculture in tandem with the global food crop production. The focus is on research, development, and applications of significance to science, economy, national policy and society.
Phytochemical Society of Europe
- Serves those with an interest in the chemistry and biochemistry of plants. Events, awards, forum and membership information.
Societas Physiologiae Plantarum Scandinavica
- The Scandinavian Society for Plant Physiology is open to all interested in plant physiology and related areas.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 3, 2010 at 18:24:06 UTC -