become an editor
the entire directory
only in Plant_Pathology/Research_Groups_and_Centers
Research Groups and Centers
Australian Center for Necrotrophic Fungal Pathogens
- Research projects and opportunities, background of researchers, collaborations, publications, calendar of events, and related links. Murdoch University, Perth.
Australian Cooperative Research Center for Tropical Plant Protection
- Develop new pest and disease-control technologies and disease-resistant cultivars for Australia. Includes postgraduate research opportunities, list of participants, and microarray data for Arabidopsis.
- Study the disease caused by Leptosphaeria maculans in canola (Brassica napus) and Indian mustard (B. juncea), which threatens the industry in Australia. Contains overview, current and recent projects, research opportunities, and list of publications. University of Melbourne, Australia.
Centre for Phytophthora Science and Management
- Provides tools and solutions to reduce the impact and spread of Phytophthora cinnamomi and other Phyophthoras. Includes personnel, current research, potential student projects, publications list, and related links. Murdoch University, Western Australia.
Cereal Disease Laboratory
- Information on diseases, research projects, databases, publications, staff profiles, and related links. U.S. Department of Agriculture, University of Minnesota, St. Paul.
Division of Plant Pathology and Plant Protection
- Research center at the Georg August University Goettingen, Germany. Sections include Agricultural Entomology, General Plant Pathology and Crop Protection, and Molecular Phytopathology and Mycotoxin Research.
Farrand Microbiology Laboratory
- Research projects examining the biology and molecular biology of the plant pathogen, Agrobacterium tumefaciens. Contains personnel and papers with abstracts. University of Illinois, U.S.
Forest Pathology and Mycology Laboratory
- Research projects on Phytophthora ramorum, Fusarium circinatum and Leptographium wagneri. Contains personnel, current research, diagnostic report, symptoms guide, papers, and related links. University of California, Berkeley, U.S.
- Research on the biology of oomycetous plant pathogens, mainly Phytophthora infestans. Includes members, project details, marker database, protocols, publications, life cycle with photographs, and relevant links. Cornell University, U.S.
- Study the biology of oomycete plant pathogens such as Phytophthora infestans. Contains research interests, publications list, and lab members. University of California, Riverside, U.S.
- Research on the molecular genetics of interactions between plants and oomycete plant pathogens, particularly those of the genus Phytophthora. Contains publications list, conference posters, lecture notes, and related links. Ohio State University, U.S.
Laboratory of Phytopathology
- Research on several plant pathogens like Phytophthora infestans, Botrytis cinerea, Cladosporium fulvum, and biocontrol bacteria. Contains list of publications and related links. Wageningen University, Netherlands.
- Collaborative European research that aims to make plants resistant to parasitic nematodes. Contains background, members list, and general information about the pathogen with video clips.
Petr Karlovsky's Lab
- Based in the Department of Molecular Phytopathology, University of Goettingen, Germany. Study plant pathogenic fungi using tools of molecular genetics and biochemistry, focusing on secondary metabolites, mycotoxins, and their biological detoxification.
Plant Nematology at Leeds
- Plant nematology laboratory working to develop nematode resistant crops including potato, rice, banana and pineapple. Includes research information, biosafety, and list of publications. University of Leeds, UK.
Plant Pathology, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology
- Research on biocontrol, perennial and annual crops, and population genetics. Contains list of people, publications, and related links. Zurich, Switzerland.
Research Groups and Centers
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 8, 2013 at 12:35:08 UTC -