become an editor
the entire directory
only in Plant_Pathology/Conferences
Science: Biology: Meetings
American Phytopathological Society Meetings
- Details of annual meetings with content search of abstracts (1999 to current) and other relevant meetings.
British Society for Plant Pathology Meetings
- Details on conferences sponsored by the society, and lists other relevant meetings.
Workshop on Sudden Oak Death
- Online papers dealing with the current status of the disease and ongoing research. Contains forum and contributor profiles.
19th Australasian Plant Pathology Conference
- Program, registration and general information. Held in Auckland, New Zealand. (November 28, 2013)
10th International Congress of Plant Pathology
- Programs and general information. Beijing, China. (August 30, 2013)
5th International Symposium on Rhizoctonia
- Program, venue, registration and related information. Zhengzhou, China. (August 24, 2013)
7th Australasian Soilborne Diseases Symposium
- Program, registration, media releases and general information. Held in Fremnatle, Western Australia. (September 20, 2012)
Phytophthora in Forests and Natural Ecosystems 2012
- Sixth IUFRO meeting on Phytophthora diseases. Includes outline, author information, accommodation details, and contacts. Cordoba, Spain. (September 14, 2012)
Instructional Technology in Plant Pathology
- Archive of the first online symposium with papers and forum discussions on instructional technology in resource-poor countries, copyright issues, development and support for online courses, and academic recognition. Includes a feedback forum. (June 30, 2001)
7th International Congress of Plant Pathology
- Content search of abstracts of all papers presented at the conference in Edinburgh, Scotland. Also, contains author index and welcome message from the president/chairman. (August 16, 1998)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2015 at 11:54:08 UTC -