become an editor
the entire directory
only in Botany/Plant_Pathology
Products and Services
Research Groups and Centers
Home: Gardening: Pest and Disease Control
Science: Agriculture: Forestry: Pests and Diseases
Science: Agriculture: Pests and Diseases
Science: Biology: Botany: Plant Physiology
Science: Biology: Microbiology
Science: Biology: Mycology
Science: Biology: Zoology: Arthropoda
Common Names of Plant Diseases (listed by host)
- Searchable database of the official names adopted for use by the American Phytopathological Society in its publications. Includes diseases caused by bacteria, fungi, nematodes, phytoplasmas, virus (and virus-like), and miscellaneous diseases/disorders.
- Wiki established 2007, updated early 2008.
Plant Disease Illustrations
- Diseases on bananas, brassica crops, citrus, grapes, cereals and other grasses, legumes, pome and stone fruit, potatoes, tomatoes, and other crops. Illustrations by Margaret Senior.
Plant Health Australia
- Commission projects and develop policies to enhance the ability of Australian agriculture to respond to pests, weeds and diseases. Includes corporate and operational plans, projects, members list, publications, and related links.
Plant Health International
- A blog that provides information and understanding of the fundamentals, theory, practice, and benefits of plant health and plant health management in agriculture.
- Discussions and articles on plant environmental stress, its impact and mitigation in agriculture. Includes news, announcements, events, bulletin board, and reference database.
Verticillium Wilts in Tree Species
- Information from an EU-funded research project including a compendium on Verticillium wilts in trees (pdf-format), links to the participating groups and a description of ongoing research.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 28, 2014 at 6:24:06 UTC -