become an editor
the entire directory
only in Botany/Plant_Pathology
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Botany: Plant Pathology
Products and Services
Research Groups and Centers
Home: Gardening: Pest and Disease Control
Science: Agriculture: Forestry: Pests and Diseases
Science: Agriculture: Pests and Diseases
Science: Biology: Botany: Plant Physiology
Science: Biology: Microbiology
Science: Biology: Mycology
Science: Biology: Zoology: Arthropoda
Common Names of Plant Diseases (listed by host)
- Searchable database of the official names adopted for use by the American Phytopathological Society in its publications. Includes diseases caused by bacteria, fungi, nematodes, phytoplasmas, virus (and virus-like), and miscellaneous diseases/disorders.
Fishing For Phytophthora
- Water body sampling project at Murdoch University. Contains overview, finds with maps, explanation of results and photo gallery.
Pathogen of the Month
- A broad range of plant pathogens relevant to the Australasian region is presented in a one page over-view each month beginning in February 2007. Australasian Plant Pathology Society.
- Wiki established 2007, updated early 2008.
Plant Disease Control
- A how to approach on accurate diagnosis, with diagrams and photographs, and control options. Oregon State University Extension, US.
Plant Disease Illustrations
- Diseases on bananas, brassica crops, citrus, grapes, cereals and other grasses, legumes, pome and stone fruit, potatoes, tomatoes, and other crops. Illustrations by Margaret Senior.
Plant Health Australia
- Commission projects and develop policies to enhance the ability of Australian agriculture to respond to pests, weeds and diseases. Includes corporate and operational plans, projects, members list, publications, and related links.
Plant Health International
- A blog that provides information and understanding of the fundamentals, theory, practice, and benefits of plant health and plant health management in agriculture.
Plant Pathology Internet Guide Book
- Resource for phytopathology, applied entomology and related sciences on topics like pesticides, plant diseases, pest management, plant pathology education, mycology, viruses, bacteria, nematodes, biological control, turf management, and forest.
- Discussions and articles on plant environmental stress, its impact and mitigation in agriculture. Includes news, announcements, events, bulletin board, and reference database.
Verticillium Wilts in Tree Species
- Information from an EU-funded research project including a compendium on Verticillium wilts in trees (pdf-format), links to the participating groups and a description of ongoing research.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 11:05:09 AM EDT -