become an editor
the entire directory
only in Botany/Phycology
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Protista
- A database of information on algae that includes terrestrial, marine and freshwater organisms.
- International journal of phycology which publishes peer reviewed scientific papers of international significance from the entire field of phycology.
Australasian Society for Phycology and Aquatic Botany
- Society information, resources, and links.
British Phycological Society
- The Society aims to encourage all aspects of the study of algae. Provides information on membership, courses and funding and publishes the European Journal of Phycology.
European Journal of Phycology
- Publishes papers on all aspects of algae, including cyanobacteria.
Indian Ocean Benthic Algae
- On-line version of the Catalogue of Benthic Marine Algae of the Indian Ocean, with indexes, geographical lists, bibliographies, and search capacity.
International Phycological Society
- Provides information on the Society, awards, the congresses, membership and journal.
Northwest Algal Symposium
- Phycologists from the Northwestern United States and Western Canada: includes contact and activity information.
- Bimonthly journal of the International Phycological Society.
Phycological Society of America
- Information about the society dedicated to the study of algae, its publications and links to other phycological sites.
- Information from Wikipedia on the scientific study of algae or seaweeds.
- This site has a lot of information on all aspects of seaweeds and marine algal biology.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 3, 2008 at 10:30:56 UTC -