become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Academic_Departments
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Botany: Education: Academic Departments
Science: Biology: Academic Departments
Science: Biology: Botany: Research Groups and Centers
This category in other languages:
Carnegie Institution of Washington, Department of Plant Biology
- Describes a botany program on the campus of Stanford University which is run by the Carnegie Institution of Washington.
Kunming Institute of Botany
- Site maintained by the Chinese Academy of Sciences with emphasis on biodiversity and sustainable bio-resource use in southwest China and the Himalayas. Links to papers and online articles.
La Trobe University
- Information for prospective and current botany students, as well as descriptions of botanical departments and research.
Miami University - Graduate studies in Botany
- Information concerning topics such as plant anatomy, ecology, molecular biology, comparative morphology, plant physiology, plant systematics, taxonomy, and plant morphology.
Michigan State University
- A general description of the Department of Plant Biology, information about graduate and undergraduate botany programs, and a faculty listing.
North Carolina State University - Department of Botany
- Includes a description of the history of the department, information on graduate and undergraduate programs, a calendar, and links.
Ohio State University - Plant Biology
- Emphasis is on plant cell and molecular biology, developmental biology, physiology, biochemistry, and biotechnology.
Ohio University: Department of Environmental & Plant Biology
- Provides details of the undergraduate and graduate programs, the faculty, courses and research.
Oregon State University - Department of Botany and Plant Pathology
- Information concerning courses, undergraduate and graduate programs, departments, facilities, news, events, and links.
- Provides information on the graduate program in plant biology at the University of Texas at Austin.
Purdue University Botany and Plant Pathology
- Includes links and information about graduate and undergraduate programs, courses, events, news, faculty, and job openings.
Trinity College Botany Department
- Information on postgraduate and undergraduate courses and research within the department.
UC Berkeley - Plant and Microbial Biology Department
- Consists of a department description, directory, and resources; as well as information concerning faculty, graduate and undergraduate programs, seminars, and courses.
University of Bern - Institutes of Plant Biology
- Includes information about institutes of plant physiology and geobotany.
University of California at Davis - Section of Plant Biology
- Information concerning students, faculty, courses, and labs.
University of Delaware
- Information concerning a Ph.d program for plant biology and biotechnology involving the university and DuPont Agricultural Products.
University of Kentucky
- Describes admission requirements, financial assistance, curriculum, faculty, research findings, and links.
University of Maryland: Plant Sciences and Landscape Architecture
- Provides departmental information, research areas, extension and outreach, resources and newsletters.
University of Massachusetts at Amherst - Plant Biology Graduate Program
- Admissions, program requirements, a faculty listing, seminars, and a newsletter.
University of Michigan Herbarium
- Includes information about the herbarium's collections, searchable databases, catalog of publications, and links.
University of Oklahoma - Botany and Microbiology
- Provides information about degrees, faculty interests, research and courses in botany and microbiology.
University of Reading, School of Biological Sciences
- Includes a staff directory, departments, research, links, student information, courses, and news.
University of South Florida - Institute for Systematic Botany
- Provides information about the herbarium, projects, distribution maps of vascular plants in Florida, and links.
University of Texas at Austin - Botany Department
- Describes labs, research, publications, and photos.
University of Vermont - Botany & Agricultural Biochemistry
- Provides graduate and undergraduate information, faculty listings, seminar information, event listings, research, and links.
University of Vienna Department of Plant Biogeography
- Research covers plant biogeography ranging from the intraspecific to the community level.
University of Western Australia - Department of Botany
- Includes information about various types of botany, research, and graduate and undergraduate information.
University of Wisconsin, Madison - Department of Botany
- Describes the department, programs, facilities, and courses.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 15, 2013 at 6:04:48 UTC -