become an editor
the entire directory
only in Botany/Bryology
Morphology and Life Cycle
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Plantae: Bryophyte: Anthocerotophyta
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Plantae: Bryophyte: Bryophyta
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Plantae: Bryophyte: Hepaticophyta
- Information about Brent Mishler's research at the University of California, Berkeley.
- Information about, and software for, a computer program for biomonitoring disturbance and regeneration of neotropical rainforests using bryophytes as indicators.
- Subscription information for Bryonet, a forum for the discussion of bryology.
Impacts of Enhanced UV-B Radiation on Mosses in a Subarctic Heath Ecosystem.
- A research article examining the effects of Ultraviolet-B radiation on two species of subarctic bryophytes.
Missouri Botanic Gardens - Bryology Research
- A resource for bryological floras and checklists, as well as a glossary of bryological terms and a search engine for current information on bryophyte names.
- A review by Ralf Reski on development, genetics and molecular biology of the moss Physcomitrella patens.
Tropical Bryology Research
- Formed in October 1997 by Brian O'Shea and Martin Wigginton to further bryological research in the tropics (particularly in Africa), to act for an ad hoc association of bryologists with expertise in this area.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 8, 2012 at 6:15:04 UTC -