become an editor
the entire directory
only in Botany/Botanists
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Botany: Botanists
This category in other languages:
Abdullah I. A. Alebidi
- Lecturer at King Saud University. Postharvest of fruit. Provides C.V., research interests and publications. English and Arabic.
Alvin W. Chapman
- About his visits to Floyd County in Northwest Georgia, and his botanical collections.
- Research in the Department of Plant Systematics, Silesian University, Poland.
Axel Dalberg Poulsen
- Danish botanist who works on tropical plants, particularly Etlingera (Ginger) species from Borneo.
- Botanist from Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh, India.
- Michael Donoghue's phylogenetic biology lab. Provides information on the people, projects and publications.
Erika Groth, PhD
- Postdoctoral scientist specializing in glyobiology of plant cell walls at the molecular level. Includes bibliography and links to research at the School of Biotechnology, KTH, Stockholm, Sweden
- Plant ecophysiologist working on global change effects on plants. Information on research, publications, and links.
- Plant physiologist; professor for crop water stress management in the tropics and subtropics at the University of Hohenheim, Stuttgart, Germany. CV, research information, abstracts of papers, posters.
Hajiev, Vahid Jalal oglu
- Professor of biology at the Institute of Botany of Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences. Results of research activities have presented.
Harvard University Herbaria Index of Botanists
- Searchable database of names and information on collectors of the herbaria.
- Personal site of a PhD student with information on invasive plants (Japanese knotweed and more), images of wild plants in Italy and Massachusetts, and microscopic images of Lamiacaeae trichomes.
- Research on the endangered whorled sunflower (Helianthus verticillatus). Includes details of research, photo gallery, publications and C.V.
- CV, list of publications, conferences, meetings and talks. Research interests include pesticide residues, biodegradation and effects on non-target plants, induced mutation of fungi and fungal genetics.
Julie F. Barcelona
- Personal website showcasing research on Philippine ferns and Rafflesia.
- Personal site contains mega taxonomy releases and other researches.
- Environmental Biology at Oxford Brookes University, UK. Main research interests are plant mineral relations, particularly aluminium toxicity and silica deposition.
- Research at the University of Guelph in plant physiology, computer automation, growth regulation, chlorophyll fluorescence and photosynthesis, DL-gene study in soybeans, and carbon partitioning.
Pieter B. Pelser
- Postdoctoral researcher in plant systematics, studying the phylogeny of Senecioneae.
- Biographies of famous, and not so famous, explorers and plant explorers, with information from botanical gardens and plant clubs around the world.
Ranjit K Mitra
- CV with academic qualifications and publications.
- German PhD student modelling canopy leaf area index in a mixed oak-beech forest and studying CO2 and N2O emission in soils under varying land use.
- Missouri Botanical Garden curator and researcher, an expert collector and describer of neotropical araceae or aroids.
- Research Associate at Duke University. Includes listings and a key, with photographs, of trees in North Carolina.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 6:15:04 AM EDT -