become an editor
the entire directory
only in Botany/Botanists
This category in other languages:
Abdullah I. A. Alebidi
- Lecturer at King Saud University. Postharvest of fruit. Provides C.V., research interests and publications. English and Arabic.
Alvin W. Chapman
- About his visits to Floyd County in Northwest Georgia, and his botanical collections.
Axel Dalberg Poulsen
- Danish botanist who works on tropical plants, particularly Etlingera (Ginger) species from Borneo.
- Botanist from Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh, India.
- Michael Donoghue's phylogenetic biology lab. Provides information on the people, projects and publications.
Erika Groth, PhD
- Postdoctoral scientist specializing in glyobiology of plant cell walls at the molecular level. Includes bibliography and links to research at the School of Biotechnology, KTH, Stockholm, Sweden
- Plant ecophysiologist working on global change effects on plants. Information on research, publications, and links.
- Plant physiologist; professor for crop water stress management in the tropics and subtropics at the University of Hohenheim, Stuttgart, Germany. CV, research information, abstracts of papers, posters.
Harvard University Herbaria Index of Botanists
- Searchable database of names and information on collectors of the herbaria.
- Personal site of a PhD student with information on invasive plants (Japanese knotweed and more), images of wild plants in Italy and Massachusetts, and microscopic images of Lamiacaeae trichomes.
- CV, list of publications, conferences, meetings and talks. Research interests include pesticide residues, biodegradation and effects on non-target plants, induced mutation of fungi and fungal genetics.
Julie F. Barcelona
- Personal website showcasing research on Philippine ferns and Rafflesia.
- Environmental Biology at Oxford Brookes University, UK. Main research interests are plant mineral relations, particularly aluminium toxicity and silica deposition.
- Research at the University of Guelph in plant physiology, computer automation, growth regulation, chlorophyll fluorescence and photosynthesis, DL-gene study in soybeans, and carbon partitioning.
Pieter B. Pelser
- Postdoctoral researcher in plant systematics, studying the phylogeny of Senecioneae.
- Biographies of famous, and not so famous, explorers and plant explorers, with information from botanical gardens and plant clubs around the world.
Ranjit K Mitra
- CV with academic qualifications and publications.
- German PhD student modelling canopy leaf area index in a mixed oak-beech forest and studying CO2 and N2O emission in soils under varying land use.
- Missouri Botanical Garden curator and researcher, an expert collector and describer of neotropical araceae or aroids.
- Research Associate at Duke University. Includes listings and a key, with photographs, of trees in North Carolina.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 29, 2015 at 14:35:11 UTC -