become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/Canada
Botanical Gardens and Arboreta
Home: Gardening: Gardens: Public: Canada
Devonian Botanic Garden
- Includes a Japanese garden, floral gardens and a collection of native and alpine plants. Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Hatley Park Historic Site Gardens
- History of the gardens and plant collection database. Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
Memorial University of Newfoundland Botanical Garden
- St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada.
- Teaching, research, and public education institution affiliated with Montreal's McGill University.
Royal Botanical Gardens
- Canada's largest botanical garden incorporates untamed and cultivated landscapes. Burlington, Ontario, near Hamilton, located 45 minutes from Toronto and Niagara Falls.
Summerland Ornamental Gardens
- A 16-acre public garden above Okanagan Lake with irrigated and xeriscaped areas, collections of penstemons, irises, roses, and a museum of antique scientific equipment. Summerland, British Columbia, Canada.
Tofino Botanical Gardens
- A gateway to the natural and cultural histories of Clayquot Sound Biosphere Reserve. Virtual tour, visitor information. Vancouver Island, BC, Canada.
University of British Columbia Botanical Garden and Centre for Plant Research
- The web site of Canada's oldest university botanical garden. Current research themes include conservation, evolution (including molecular systematics), genomics (including the evolution of plant development) and plant breeding. The garden features a collection of over 7500 different taxa, many of which are of wild documented origin.
VanDusen Botanical Garden
- Information on operating hours, show schedules and seasonal exhibits. Vancouver, BC, Canada.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 14, 2015 at 21:04:31 UTC -