become an editor
the entire directory
only in Stem_Cells/Research_Groups_and_Centers
Research Groups and Centers
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Biotechnology: Stem Cells: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Biology: Biotechnology: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Biology: Developmental Biology: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Biology: Research Groups and Centers
Cellular Reprogramming Laboratory Jose Cibelli
- Work towards understanding the mechanisms of nuclear transfer, and application to generate human isogenic pluripotent stem cells and to clone animals at optimal efficiency. Michigan State University, East Lansing.
Centre for Stem Cell Biology
- Research on production of undifferentiated ES and foetal cell lines to GMP grade, with feeder-free, chemically defined culture conditions. Includes introduction, details of meetings and contacts at the University of Sheffield, England.
Department of Medicine: Adult Bone Marrow and Stem Cell Transplant Program
- Provides information about their transplantation procedures for patients and their families. Includes contacts for recruitment in Durham, North Carolina.
- Specializing in cryopreservation of hemopoietic embryonic cells to offering diagnostics for research and applications in transplant therapy. Includes outline of protocols at the Medical Center of Cell and Tissue Therapy, Ukraine.
Harvard Stem Cell Institute
- Lists research, core facilities, FAQ events, seminars, courses and administrative contacts.
Institute for Regenerative Medicine
- Develops clinical therapies for the functional repair and replacement of diseased tissues and organs. Provides a company profile and information on research, educational and industry programs.
- Promoting bone marrow stromal cells as alternative to ES, for differentiation into hepatocytes and neural cells. Contacts in Kharkov, Ukraine.
Norwegian Center for Stem Cell Research
- Established in 2009, aims to increase the pace of existing stem cell research in Norway, establish a platform for human pluripotent stem cell research and disseminate knowledge about stem cells.
Stem Cell Research Center
- Research on the isolation and characterization of muscle-derived stem cells and their use in cellular therapy of Duchenne muscular dystrophy, injury repair and limb lengthening at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pennsylvania.
UK Stem Cell Bank
- National repository for lines of embryonic and tissue origin. Includes FAQ, instructions for deposition and requesting batches, with contacts in London.
Wisconsin Stem Cell Research Program
- Listing of faculty involved in stem cell research and resources for prospective students, employees, and the interested public from university at Madison.
Research Groups and Centers
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 4, 2013 at 4:29:38 UTC -