become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biotechnology/Research_Groups_and_Centers
Research Groups and Centers
Science: Biology: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Research Groups and Centers
This category in other languages:
Allele Life Sciences (P) Ltd
- Research is focused on genetic transformation, micro propagation, microbial analysis and the development of synergistic microbial inoculums.
Bay Zoltan Foundation for Applied Research
- Non-profit organisation which has set up the Institute for Biotechnology in Szeged, Hungary, to undertake biotechnology research including biomedical, bioremediation and applied microbiology. In English and Hungarian.
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev: Institute for Applied Biosciences
- Center engaged in the study of biosensors and polysaccharides, and offering services for academia and industry in the area of glycobiology. Overview of projects and researcher contacts in Israel.
- Research on genomics, proteomics, flow spectrometry, mass spectrometry, plant transformation, bioinformatics, and microscopy. Lists faculty services, seminar schedule and club meetings, at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln.
Biotechnology Process Engineering Center
- BPEC researches development and manufacturing of synthetic biological systems at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge.
Cell-free Science and Technology Research Center
- Departments specializing in proteomedical sciences, biomolecular engineering and plant molecular biotechnology at Ehime University, Japan.
Center for Advanced Biotechnology
- Research in Frank-Kamenetskii's group at Boston University involving peptide nucleic acids (PNAs). Related links.
Center for Advanced Biotechnology and Medicine
- Academic research institute at Rutgers University and UMDNJ-RWJMS. Information about faculty research, symposium, seminars, education, employment in Piscataway, New Jersey.
Center for Integrated BioSystems
- CIB is dedicated to agricultural and environmental biotechnology research, including a core service lab facility, work force training and student education at Utah State University, Logan.
Dinamic Applied Biotechnology Innovation Center
- Projects on clinical and veterinary diagnostics, agriculture, food, renewable energies and industrial ecology. Includes collaborations, courses and meetings in Tarragona, Spain
Industrial Biotechnology and Biocatalysis: Centre of Expertise
- Research at InBio.be is focused on the microbial synthesis of fine and bulk chemicals and enzymes through fermentation and biocatalytic processes.
Institute for Bioscience and Biotechnology Research
- Research directed to improve human health, marine environment, agriculture and protein development. Includes overview of the five research centers, with news and information on education outreach projects at Baltimore.
Institute of Biological Research and Biotechnology
- Programs, service units, news and people. Part of the National Hellenic Research Foundation in Athens, Greece.
Institute of Biotechnology and Drug Research
- Focuses on fungal metabolites for agriculture and pharmaceutical applications to create new drugs, biopesticides and bioremediation treatments. Includes areas of expertise, partnerships and contacts in Kaiserslautern, Germany.
Institute of Microbial Technology
- Focused on exploitation of microbiology offering research programs in fermentation technology. Includes projects, patents, collaborations, publications and details of facilities in Chandighar, India.
Institute of Molecular Biotechnology GmbH.
- Fields of research, featuring video-tour on cell motility. Includes facilities of the laboratory, key staff, and contacts in Vienna, Austria.
International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology
- Organisation dedicated to advanced research and training, with special regard to the developing world. Includes overview of projects, affiliated centers, training, funding, with campus at New Delhi, India and headquartered in Trieste, Italy.
- Research into immunotherapeutics, including monoclonal antibodies, to treat patients with cancer, autoimmune disorders, allergy or infectious diseases.
Michael Smith Laboratories
- Offers research projects in molecular genetics, fermentation and bio-process engineering, synthesis and sequencing, protein analysis, cell culture and downstream processing, biomolecular thermodynamics and production of gene knock-outs. Includes related links at University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada.
New Jersey Center for Biomaterials
- Academic-based developer of innovative biomaterials for delivery of drugs, and tissue repair, and for future commercialization. Includes history, postdocoral training in tissue engineering, and events in Piscataway.
Office of Technology Transfer
- Provides information on new drugs and devices, both in development and brought to market, the results of research at Emory University.
Research on Microalgae: Wageningen University
- Provides information for the scientific community, industry and the public on the potentials for microalgae use, the technologies involved, the possible applications and current and past projects.
Sandia National Laboratories - Biosystems Research Department
- Research with government on national security issues and biotechnology applications, focused on microfluidics, cellular and genetic structure, molecular recognition, proteomics and sensor development. Includes list of specialties and staff at Livermore, California.
Springbrook Research Centre
- Environmental studies and observations of bioluminescent organisms and bioluminescent fungi at the Springbrook Research Centre, Queensland, Australia.
University of Nebraska-Lincoln: Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Research areas include biomolecular engineering, tissue engineering, nanotechnology, biomaterials, biotechnology, biocatalysis and molecular medicine.
University of Ulster: Pharmaceutical Biotechnology Research Group
- Focuses on the isolation of new bioactive peptides and small molecules from a variety of sources such as frog, snake and scorpion venoms and plants.
Research Groups and Centers
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 23, 2016 at 6:24:06 UTC -