become an editor
the entire directory
only in Publications/Journals
Science: Biology: Bioinformatics: Publications: Journals
Science: Biology: Publications: Journals
Science: Technology: Chemical Engineering: Journals and Magazines
- An interdisciplinary forum for environmental, industrial and agricultural biotechnology, and health care.
African Journal of Biotechnology
- Topics include nucleic acid research, subcellular processes and plant studies. Also, has preview of next issues, archives and article search.
- Genetic engineering in crops, pharmaceuctical and industrial enzymes, patents for license, value-added technology, genomics, joint ventures, food processing, crops.
- Provides easy access to information on subjects such as genetic engineering, in vitro culture, biosafety, intellectual property rights and other key issues in agricultural biotechnology.
- Issues from 1996 available in full-text, HTML format for free. New issues are delayed 6 months from time of original publication.
Biochemical Engineering Journal
- Aims to promote progress in development of processing associated with raw materials preparation through to product recovery for pharmaceutical, healthcare, food and environmental protection industries. Elsevier, BV.
Bioprocess and Biosystems Engineering
- Concerned with technical and economical aspects of processes, where natural or derived biological substances are the basic material. Articles deal with the development and optimization of technical, new equipment and of production units and plants for bioprocessing.
- Information to drive products through the biopharmaceutical, biovaccine, and biodiagnostic development and manufacturing process.
- Coverage on every facet of the BioProcessing industry: articles, conferences and events.
- Fundamentals, applications and management of bioresource technology: biomass, biological waste treatment, bioenergy, biotransformations and bioresource systems analysis, and technologies associated with conversion or production.
- Papers on all aspects of separation science applicable or potentially applicable to commercial-scale biotechnological processes. Available online.
- This journal focuses mainly on technical aspects of research in biotechnology. Most of the articles are available in full text online.
Biotechnology & Bioengineering
- Original articles, reviews, and mini reviews that deal with all aspects of applied biotechnology.
Biotechnology Law Report
- Bimonthly journal Providing news and authoritative articles on biotech patents, FDA and EPA regulations and other biotech-related legal issues.
- Articles related to applications of biological reactions affected by microbial, plant or animal cells and biocatalysts derived from them. The journal includes all relevant aspects of genetics and cell biochemistry, of process and reactor design, of pre- and post-treatment steps, and of manufacturing or service operations. Available online.
- A joint publication of the American Chemical Society and the American Institute of Chemical Engineers, features research reports, reviews, and descriptions of emerging techniques for the development and design of new processes, products, and devices for the biotechnology/bioprocess industries.
- Dedicated to accounts of the introduction of new and potentially useful techniques into experimental biotechnology.
- Biotechnology Industry Publications. A collection of business articles and publications related to the Biotech Industry.
Critical Reviews in Biotechnology
- Biotechnological techniques, from fermentation to genetic manipulation, have become increasingly relevant to the food and beverage, fuel production, chemical and pharmaceutical, and waste management industries.
Current Advances in Applied Microbiology & Biotechnology
- A journal for pure and applied microbiologists, biotechnologists, technical biochemists and biochemical engineers.
Current Opinion in Biotechnology
- General review articles in particular advances in biotechnology.
Current Opinion in Genetics and Development
- The subject of genetics and development is divided into six major sections each of which is reviewed once a year: genomes evolution, genetic of disease, expression and cell proliferation.
Electronic Journal of Biotechnology
- EJB Electronic Journal of Biotechnology is an international, scientific peer-reviewed journal edited exclusively in electronic format. EJB publishes review and research articles related to all areas of biotechnology; technical notes are also welcomed.
Enzyme and Microbial Technology
- Basic and applied aspects in the use of microbes and cells of mammalian or plant origin. covering elements of genetics, microbiology, enzymology, biochemistry, food science, fermentation and engineering. Archive of abstracts since January 1979, with full text in PDF available by subscription to Elsevier BV.
Journal of Bioscience and Bioengineering
- Fermentation technology, biochemical engineering, food technology and microbiology. Published by the Society for Bioscience and Bioengineering, Japan.
Journal of Chemical Technology & Biotechnology
- Provides information relating scientific discoveries and inventions in process biotechnology and chemical technology to the conversion into commercial products.
- This journal publishes articles describing innovative molecular techniques for the study and manipulation (including transgenesis) of marine and freshwater organisms research pertaining to industrial applications (aquaculture/mariculture) of aquatic organisms.
- An international journal focused on marine genomics, molecular biology and biotechnology published by Springer.
Medbioworld: Biotechnology Journals
- Provides links to a large number of journals.
- An online magazine that has a peer-reviewed research section, as well as an industry news section.
Plant Biotechnology Journal
- Publishes original research and reviews by leading researchers in applied plant science, with an emphasis on molecular plant sciences and their applications through plant biotechnology.
- Focuses on the biology of extrachromosomal genetic elements in both prokaryotic and eukaryotic systems, including their biological behavior, molecular structure, genetic function, gene products, and use as genetic tools.
Protein Expression and Purification
- Information about protein isolation based on conventional fractionation as well as techniques employing various molecular biological procedures to increase protein expression.
Reviews in Molecular Biotechnology
- Reviews on the biomolecular technologies available today and those becoming available in the near future. Title discontinued as of 2002. Back issues via Science Direct.
Trends in Biotechnology
- Articles from the many disciplines of the applied biosciences, from molecular genetics to biochemical engineering.
World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology
- Articles on different aspects of applied microbiology and biotechnology, including virology. Seeks to provide a forum for research work directed towards solutions to global problems, such as agriculture and food supplies and environmental issues.
- Articles on all aspects of Saccharomyces and other yeast genera.
Usenet bionet.journals.letters.biotechniques -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 2, 2015 at 3:45:11 UTC -