become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biotechnology/Publications
Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceuticals: News and Media
Science: Biology: Bioinformatics: Publications
Science: Biology: Publications
Australian Life Scientist
- Newsletter includes industry and research news in Australia. Must subscribe to use.
BIO-IT World Magazine
- Covers trends and forecasts, industry news, government policy and regulations, new products, and drug discovery updates.
- A free publication providing balanced news and comment on genetics, assisted conception, embryo and stem cell research and related topics.
- Lists articles pertaining to business and new scientific developments within the field. Includes related resource links.
Biotechnology Business Guide
- Topics include industry news, leading companies and patents.
Canadian BioTechnologist 2.0
- Bio-Rad Canada has sponsored the development of this blog to promote the Canadian biotechnology sector and the people who work in it.
- Newsletter with articles on current research finds, industry news, job listings and event schedules. Includes sign up form and information about the company.
- Free weekly biotech research newsletter providing news focusing on pharmacogenomics, preclinical research and other facets of the science of drug discovery and development.
- Free weekly vaccines industry newsletter that examines the people, trends and research projects making news in the vaccine field.
Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News
- Online publication providing news including biobusiness, drug discovery, omics, bioprocessing, clinical research and diagnosis.
- Blog exploring issues surrounding the latest genetic engineering developments, including the science, bioethics and the latest biotechnology news.
my Bio Portal
- Blog with current biotech and life science news stories and comment.
- Presents scientific advances in life sciences. Includes a list of companies and an archive of published articles. Subscription required for full access.
Termite Bellies and Biofuels
- Article from the Smithsonian about scientist Falk Warnecke and his research into the digestive processes of termites which may hold solutions to our energy crisis.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 25, 2016 at 2:38:52 UTC -