become an editor
the entire directory
only in Products_and_Services/Instruments
Products and Services
Science: Biology: Products and Services: Instrumentation
- Supplier of scientific equipment and analytical instruments including ultrasonic cell kibblers, ultrasonic cleaning machines and high pressure gas gene guns.
- Developers and producers of bioreactors, with general information about the subject, and contacts in Riga, Latvia.
Blue Lion Biotech
- Supplier of new and used analytical biotechnology equipment. Also offers servicing of instruments and regenerative medicine and biomedical services.
- Manufacturer of bioreactors and fermenters for cell culture analysis and bacterial cell growth, gas analyzers and fermentation software.
- Biotechnology company supplying online biomass monitoring systems and multi-fermentors.
LAMBDA Laboratory Instruments
- Develops and supplies laboratory instruments including bench-top fermenters and bioreactors, peristaltic and syringe pumps, fraction collectors, powder dosing instruments and gas flow controllers.
- Biosensors offering label-free, real-time, qualitative and quantitative detection and monitoring biomolecular binding, using a proprietary platform. Overview of technology and profile of company in Burlingame, California.
- Germany based manufacturer of fermentors, fixed-bed bioreactors, stirred bioreactors, probes, sensors, measurement technology, control technology and media autoclaves.
Molecular Imaging Products Company
- MIP is a manufacturer and distributor of life science equipment and supplies with an emphasis on the pre-clinical imaging industry to assist researchers in the expanding molecular imaging markets, both in vivo and in vitro.
Murhopye Scientific Company
- Indian company that designs, manufactures and supplies fermentors, bio-reactors, general laboratory equipment and all the auxiliary systems required to operate this equipment.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 4, 2013 at 4:23:23 UTC -