become an editor
the entire directory
only in Products_and_Services/Contract_Services
Products and Services
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Biotechnology: Products and Services: Contract Services
Agriculture and Food
Biologics Process Development, Inc.
- Provides contract laboratory services for the biotechnology and biopharma industries. Services include recombinant protein and monoclonal antibody purification.
- Provider of products, tools and custom services for biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies.
Cognate BioServices, Inc.
- Provides support to companies and institutions engaged in the development of cell-based products and therapies. These include cGMP manufacturing, stem cell, preclinical and regulatory services, assay and process development.
Hong Kong Institute of Biotechnology Ltd.
- A non-profit, but self-financing downstream development center for pilot-scale manufacturing, to produce clinical trial material under GMP, such as anti-malarial vaccines.
Innovative Surface Technologies
- Biotechnical research company manufactures coating products and technologies primarily used in the medical devices field. Product data sheets, technology research, investor information.
InVivo BioTech Services GmbH
- Contract manufacturing company offering development and production of monoclonal antibodies and recombinant proteins for diagnostic and pre-clinical use, cell line development and transient transfection.
- Specialist manufacturer of biological products and provider of contract laboratory services for the life science research community.
- Finnish company offering services in drug discovery, functional food and chemical safety.
Stem Cell Technologies
- Provides a variety of in vivo and in vitro assays to evaluate small-molecule compound effects on stem cell systems, including toxicity effects in blood or bone marrow, hematopoietic modulation as well as assessment of hematological parameters and progenitor content in clinical samples.
- A services company specialized in protein expression and large scale AAV vector production, from cloning of target gene to delivery of highly purified AAV vectors.
vivoPharm Pty Ltd
- Contract research organisation offering complete packages for in vivo and in vitro preclinical concept validation.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 1, 2012 at 15:45:05 UTC -