become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biotechnology/Personal_Pages
- Topics related to biotechnology, molecular biology and biochemistry. Also photos of hot air ballooning, mountaineering and mountainbiking.
Jha, Sandeep K.
- Post doctoral scientist works on electrochemical biosensors, conducting polymers and labview based bioinstrumentation. Lists research interests, publications, curriculum vitae and contacts in Mumbai, India.
Lang, Jerome P. M.D.
- Medical consultant, scientific advisor, and medical writer, with advanced technical knowledge and experience in nucleic acids.
LeBlanc, Jean Guy
- Curriculum vitae which includes studies in biotechnology, lactic acid bacteria, genetically modified microorganisms, and publications, at the Universite de Moncton, Universidad Nacional de Tucumán, Argentina.
- Research interests, at Boston University, include mechanistic enzymology, spectroscopy, drug development, drug target identification and cellular signaling pathways. Provides details of research, publications and awards.
- Researcher at Dublin City University (Ireland). Specializes in large-scale models for biomedical systems, such as agent-based approach to immune system modelling, social networks and their impact on epidemic spreads. Includes research areas of interest, publications, curriculum vitae, contact details and links.
- Specialty is research in computational genomics and proteomics. Includes educational background, hobbies, interests, philosophical articles and photos.
- Specializes in metabolic engineering, Includes curriculum vitae, work history and list of publications. Also, has photos of Switzerland and hobbies.
- CV and contact information for researcher/director, with IT skills and PhD experience in formulating viral gene therapy vectors at Cambridge, England.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 29, 2014 at 12:24:06 UTC -