become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biotechnology/Organizations
Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals: Associations
Science: Biology: Organizations
Science: Technology: Organizations
This category in other languages:
All India Biotech Association
- A non-profit society to provide common forum at the national level to represent the interests of all those engaged in various aspects of biotechnology.
Bioscience Education Canada
- A non-profit organization that aims to improve the quality of bioscience education in Canadian schools and encourage students to pursue careers in biotechnology.
Biotechnology Society of Nepal
- A non-profit, non-government, organization which aims to promote the use of biotechnology throughout Nepal by encouraging basic and applied research and disseminating the results.
European Association of Pharma Biotechnology
- EAPB aims to contribute to the creation of a positive economical and political environment for development of biotechnological research in pharmaceutical companies. Includes events, related links, membership and contact details in Berlin, Germany.
European Federation of Biotechnology: Section on Applied Biocatalysis
- Aims to take initiatives in areas of growing scientific and industrial interest and importance in the field of applied biocatalysis.
Finnish Bioindustries FIB
- Non-profit organisation, with members from chemical, food, pharmaceutical, diagnostics, forest and plant protection industries. Includes publications, economic statistics, location of centers around Finland, maintained in Helsinki.
Foundation for Biotechnology Awareness and Education
- Non-profit, grassroot society formed to support sustainable development through biotechnology awareness and education. Includes articles, meeting and workshop schedules and news. Maintained in Bangalore, India.
- Developing the French biotechnology industry. Provides contact between researchers and entrepreneurs, disseminates information, organizes working groups.
- San Diego based networking organization for US and French biotech communities. Includes news and details of the objectives of the organization, membership, events and resources.
Institute of Biological Engineering
- Professional organization which encourages inquiry and interest in biological engineering. Provides details of membership, meetings, events, academic programs, the newsletter and journal.
International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology
- ICGEB is dedicated to advanced research and training in molecular biology and biotechnology, with special regard to the needs of the developing world.
Society of Bioscience and Technology
- A professional body of scientists, academics and students that promotes the life sciences and the allied disciplines, entrepreneurship and advancement in the standards of bioscience research. Includes constitution, interest groups, membership details, and contacts in Singapore.
World Algae Producers and Researchers Association
- Business organization for micro-algal buyers and producers. Buy and sell cultures online.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 21, 2013 at 16:35:05 UTC -