become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biotechnology/Meetings
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Biotechnology: Meetings
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Science: Biology: Meetings
Science: Events: Conferences
Science: Technology: Conferences and Events
Annual Biological Production Forum
- Three day event focusing on both upstream and downstream processing for biological manufacturing, production and cGMP specialists in Dusseldorf, Germany.
- The Biomanufacturing Summit, held annually in North America, brings together the world’s leading biopharmaceutical companies to network, learn and conduct business.
Biotechnology Calendar Inc.
- Event marketing and planning company offering on campus biotechnology trade shows. Includes information on upcoming events and testimonials from exhibitors.
Diabetes Technologies Conference - ATTD 2010
- The 3rd International ATTD Conference on Advanced Technologies and Treatments for Diabetes will take place in Basel, Switzerland, 10-13 February, 2010.
- Focus on genetics, genomics and diseases, new economy and bioethics. Held for two days in Tartu, Estonia.
Global Discovery Outsourcing & Collaborations Forum
- To be held 20th – 21st October 2010, in London, UK to focus on alternative approaches to developing strategic partnerships in order to drive discovery and innovation and enhance pipelines.
- 12th World Cogress of the International Association for Plant Biotechnology, to be held June 6-11, 2010 at St. Louis, Missouri, USA.
ILSI Bio-Med Israel
- Conference and exhibition held for three days in Jerusalem, Israel.
Structure-Based Drug Design
- Conference to be held June 23 - 25, 2010 at Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA, to highlight some recent breakthrough stories and successes using SBDD driven by medicinal chemistry, computational and biophysical approaches.
Protein Therapeutics Discovery and Development
- This conference will explore the therapeutic applications of proteins, the discovery and design of therapeutics, the problems associated with protein based drugs and new tools and strategies in process development. (September 07, 2008)
IBC Life Sciences: TIDES
- Education and networking experience for those involved in the manufacturing and development of oligonucleotide and peptide products for three days in Las Vegas, Navada. (May 18, 2008)
Molecular Medicine Tri Conference
- Discussion of genome information to reduce drug discovery time and its uses in other fields like chemistry and computing. held for four days in San Francisco, California. (March 25, 2008)
Basel Computational Biology Conference
- Discussion of life science research relating to genomics data, medical or phamacological observations, and computational simulations. Program of meeting held for two days in Switzerland. (March 13, 2008)
Genomics in Business 2007
- International conference for business developers, focusing on applications to agro-food industry and new opportunities. Held for three days at Doorwerth, The Netherlands. (June 17, 2007)
Bio Europe Conference
- To promote business development between pharmaceutical, financial and biotechnology companies. Held for three days in Germany. (November 06, 2006)
National Seminar on Recent Developments in Biomedical Polymers
- Details of two day meeting at Shriram Institute for Industrial Research, Bangalore, India. (May 13, 2005)
- Archives of a series of scientific meetings from Aventis and the Nature Publishing Group. Previous conferences include epigenetic regulation of identity, RNA interference, protein folding, and dynamics of the cell membrane. Last held for three days held at Maine, USA. (May 05, 2005)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, July 31, 2010 7:45:03 PM EDT -